Infantino Flip Infant Carrier uploaded by April M.

BY INFANTINO

Infantino Flip Infant Carrier: The Infantino Flip Baby Carrier is recommended for a child from 8 to 32 lbs Extra padded straps adjust for all-day comfort Adjustable lumbar support Padded support for baby Wonder cover bib to protect carrier and clothes Infantino Infant Carrier Material: Outer mesh: 100 percent polyester Outer body: 65 percent polyester and 35 percent cotton Liner: 100 percent polyester Body/strap filling: 50 percent polyurethane foam and 50 percent polyester fiber 3 carrying positions: Facing-In Cozy Time, Facing-Out Cruising and Backpack Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls . see more...

Buy on Kohls
  • "Easier than a clunky stroller and he either falls asleep or smiles the WHOLE time." in 2 reviews
  • "Never used in the back carry position so I am unsure how well that works, though i am so glad i put this on ny registry." in 1 review
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
I have a four month old and I have to say that this is one of the best purchases we made. She loves it, it's comfortable and secure. Plus I think that this carrier is very affordable.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Minden, LA
Both of my boys have loved this. I use it almost every single day! Great to use for things like shopping, cleaning house, chasing the other kid, etc. Never used in the back carry position so I am unsure how well that works, though i am so glad i put this on ny registry. It's affordable and a lifesaver!
Kristina P.
Kristina P.
Infantino Flip Infant carrier was by first babywearing experience. It was great as a starter, however I found that there were too many clips. It got a little confusing and time consuming to get baby safely in. I would recommend as a starter product, as it isn't too expensive. If you do like it, I would recommend investing in something easier and quicker to use
Lindsay C.
Lindsay C.
Mega Parent Expert
I was given this carrier from my cousin and unfortunately it does not work for me. I was hoping for something that would work well with my back injury, but this does not. I have a heavier baby and he doesn't seem too happy in it whenever I'm carrying him/his legs kind of just hang there. The plus side is it is cheap. I wish I could use this carrier for photoshoots with my little guy but unfortunately I have to purchase something else.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Peterborough , ON
This was the 2nd carrier I tried out but only ended up using it a couple times - maybe baby wearing just isn't for me or I didn't find the right one. I really like that there was the option to have it so your babies legs weren't just dangling because I've heard that can cause hip problems. I found carrying on my front to be painful but I did enjoy back carrying - except the top buckle would ride up to my neck and be uncomfortable.
Carolyn M.
Carolyn M.
Aurora, ON
Good carrier for the price. Can be worn three ways, is comfortable for paren't and child. Comes with little bib attachment so child doesn't drool directly on carrier when front facing.
Britanie L.
Britanie L.
Halifax, NS
Love my infantino carrier. my boy falls asleep every time I put him in it. it is an affordable carrier