Infantino Flip Infant Carrier uploaded by April M.

BY INFANTINO

Infantino Flip Infant Carrier: The Infantino Flip Baby Carrier is recommended for a child from 8 to 32 lbs Extra padded straps adjust for all-day comfort Adjustable lumbar support Padded support for baby Wonder cover bib to protect carrier and clothes Infantino Infant Carrier Material: Outer mesh: 100 percent polyester Outer body: 65 percent polyester and 35 percent cotton Liner: 100 percent polyester Body/strap filling: 50 percent polyurethane foam and 50 percent polyester fiber 3 carrying positions: Facing-In Cozy Time, Facing-Out Cruising and Backpack Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls . see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Easier than a clunky stroller and he either falls asleep or smiles the WHOLE time." in 2 reviews
  • "Never used in the back carry position so I am unsure how well that works, though i am so glad i put this on ny registry." in 1 review
Anna-Kay B.
I bought this for the head support since I have a newborn. Absolutely love it and baby seems to be comfortable.
Sara B.
Redmond, OR
Love this carrier. It's really comfy and works great with my baby. she loves to be able to be able to see everything.
Alleyna S.
Sort of awkward and annoying. Not my cup of tea but it's a good material and easy to wash.
Shelby G.
I love my carrier! I take my baby boy walking with me with this. It wasn't pricey and it's a good quality carrier.
Ka l.
Infantino Flip Infant Carrier My husband and I used this carrier while we were on vacation, and thought it was pretty great
Minah B.
Long Beach, CA
I absolutely love this. It frees up our hands in the mall. He seems to love it too. Great price and it does it's job.
Jessica B.
The carrier has great support for the baby and me. It keeps the baby snug and secure. The waist straps provide really great support for my back and I don't feel like my baby is going to fall out like other carrier. The shoulder straps also help with the back support. I really liked this carrier.
Emma H.
Used with my son when he was a small infant, I didn't like it. Just didn't feel right. He was small (about 8.5 pounds) at the time and I felt like it was way to big for him. I didn't like the feeling, didn't feel safe to me. It was comfortable besides that though. I used when he was bigger a couple times but usually went for my other carries over this one
Veronica P.
I love this carrier! My baby like most babies love to be carried around but then you get to tired to carry them so I would always get this and put him in it. He even falls asleep in it. He really likes it since we get to bond and I walk him outside with it. It is one of my favorite things.
Alyssa M.
Arlington, TX
My baby is the spoiled type. He is my first so it is rightfully so. Anyhow he hates to be put down which makes getting my daily tasks really difficult. This carrier made it easy! We go on walks and he usually falls asleep or just likes to look around. It can be used multiple ways and is really a life saver.