Infantino Flip Infant Carrier uploaded by April M.

BY INFANTINO

Infantino Flip Infant Carrier: The Infantino Flip Baby Carrier is recommended for a child from 8 to 32 lbs Extra padded straps adjust for all-day comfort Adjustable lumbar support Padded support for baby Wonder cover bib to protect carrier and clothes Infantino Infant Carrier Material: Outer mesh: 100 percent polyester Outer body: 65 percent polyester and 35 percent cotton Liner: 100 percent polyester Body/strap filling: 50 percent polyurethane foam and 50 percent polyester fiber 3 carrying positions: Facing-In Cozy Time, Facing-Out Cruising and Backpack Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls . see more...

Buy on Kohl's
  • "Easier than a clunky stroller and he either falls asleep or smiles the WHOLE time." in 2 reviews
  • "Never used in the back carry position so I am unsure how well that works, though i am so glad i put this on ny registry." in 1 review
Jessica B.
The carrier has great support for the baby and me. It keeps the baby snug and secure. The waist straps provide really great support for my back and I don't feel like my baby is going to fall out like other carrier. The shoulder straps also help with the back support. I really liked this carrier.
Veronica P.
I love this carrier! My baby like most babies love to be carried around but then you get to tired to carry them so I would always get this and put him in it. He even falls asleep in it. He really likes it since we get to bond and I walk him outside with it. It is one of my favorite things.
Emma H.
Used with my son when he was a small infant, I didn't like it. Just didn't feel right. He was small (about 8.5 pounds) at the time and I felt like it was way to big for him. I didn't like the feeling, didn't feel safe to me. It was comfortable besides that though. I used when he was bigger a couple times but usually went for my other carries over this one
Chasity M.
Okeechobee, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Such a life saver! I love this carrier. My daughter can face me or face away and still stay comfy. I use to shop, work out and just clean around the house. Helps when baby doesn't want to be put down but you have lots to do!
Deborah J.
I bought this because I didn't want to spend twice as much on the Bjorn... It worked well. The parts did feel of lesser quality than the Bjorn, but it did it's job.
Brianna L.
I have a four month old and I have to say that this is one of the best purchases we made. She loves it, it's comfortable and secure. Plus I think that this carrier is very affordable.
Angelia G.
Frederick, MD
This is a good carrier for older infants. My husband really likes using it with our daughter. It's comfortable and comes with a removable bib.
Yanelle P.
Hialeah , Fl
I love this product I am a heavy set woman and it fits me nice. I love the bib attachment and how easy it is to take on and off.
Ka l.
Infantino Flip Infant Carrier My husband and I used this carrier while we were on vacation, and thought it was pretty great
Minah B.
Long Beach, CA
I absolutely love this. It frees up our hands in the mall. He seems to love it too. Great price and it does it's job.