Infantino Flip Infant Carrier uploaded by April M.

BY INFANTINO

Infantino Flip Infant Carrier: The Infantino Flip Baby Carrier is recommended for a child from 8 to 32 lbs Extra padded straps adjust for all-day comfort Adjustable lumbar support Padded support for baby Wonder cover bib to protect carrier and clothes Infantino Infant Carrier Material: Outer mesh: 100 percent polyester Outer body: 65 percent polyester and 35 percent cotton Liner: 100 percent polyester Body/strap filling: 50 percent polyurethane foam and 50 percent polyester fiber 3 carrying positions: Facing-In Cozy Time, Facing-Out Cruising and Backpack Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls . see more...

Buy on Kohls
  • "Easier than a clunky stroller and he either falls asleep or smiles the WHOLE time." in 2 reviews
  • "Never used in the back carry position so I am unsure how well that works, though i am so glad i put this on ny registry." in 1 review
Katie D.
Katie D.
W Henrietta, NY
I wish I would have splurged for a nicer baby wrap. This one's shoulder straps are fabulously comfy, however it's not made for a small woman like me. My baby sloshed around and was not very well supported (above the minimum weight limit), and because I had to tighten it so much, the straps were dangling all over the place and it looks ridiculous.
Minah B.
Minah B.
Long Beach, CA
I absolutely love this. It frees up our hands in the mall. He seems to love it too. Great price and it does it's job.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
The carrier has great support for the baby and me. It keeps the baby snug and secure. The waist straps provide really great support for my back and I don't feel like my baby is going to fall out like other carrier. The shoulder straps also help with the back support. I really liked this carrier.
Emma H.
Emma H.
Used with my son when he was a small infant, I didn't like it. Just didn't feel right. He was small (about 8.5 pounds) at the time and I felt like it was way to big for him. I didn't like the feeling, didn't feel safe to me. It was comfortable besides that though. I used when he was bigger a couple times but usually went for my other carries over this one
Veronica P.
Veronica P.
I love this carrier! My baby like most babies love to be carried around but then you get to tired to carry them so I would always get this and put him in it. He even falls asleep in it. He really likes it since we get to bond and I walk him outside with it. It is one of my favorite things.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Arlington, TX
My baby is the spoiled type. He is my first so it is rightfully so. Anyhow he hates to be put down which makes getting my daily tasks really difficult. This carrier made it easy! We go on walks and he usually falls asleep or just likes to look around. It can be used multiple ways and is really a life saver.
Shaina B.
Shaina B.
Fort Polk, LA
I use this carrier for my twin daughters and it is so useful. I can strap one in and put the other one in her carseat to carry around and it's so much easier than carrying around two car seats it's comfortable and doesn't put a whole lot of strain on my back and they are very secure in it. I would highly highly highly recommend it to anybody!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Winter Haven, FL
This was the second carrier I purchased to use with my daughter. It should be noted that once the bottom doesn't touch the inners of the knees the use should be discontinued. I got lucky and had a petite baby so she rides ergo inside just fine. I've only faced my daughter forward once and not only does she sit weird, but it's not recommended to forward face. The only soft structured carrier correctly designed for forward facing as of 2014 is the Ergo 360.
kristine m.
kristine m.
Bought this from Walmart! This is my sons 2nd baby carrier & both were this brand! I love this brand! It's not as expensive as Graco but it does just fine!
It's comfy and supports him well. It was hugging him too much & leaving red marks for being too small is which why we had to move up a size & buy this one & we love it!
maria a.
maria a.
i like this carrier. i got it as a gift when i had my first baby and i still use it with my second. i have never had an issue. baby seem to be comfortable in it. only thing is after i usually get back pain if i wear in the front which is usually the case, i could be wearing it wrong though. i recommend it!!