Infantino Flip Infant Carrier uploaded by April M.

BY INFANTINO

Infantino Flip Infant Carrier: The Infantino Flip Baby Carrier is recommended for a child from 8 to 32 lbs Extra padded straps adjust for all-day comfort Adjustable lumbar support Padded support for baby Wonder cover bib to protect carrier and clothes Infantino Infant Carrier Material: Outer mesh: 100 percent polyester Outer body: 65 percent polyester and 35 percent cotton Liner: 100 percent polyester Body/strap filling: 50 percent polyurethane foam and 50 percent polyester fiber 3 carrying positions: Facing-In Cozy Time, Facing-Out Cruising and Backpack Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls . see more...

Buy on Kohl's
  • "Easier than a clunky stroller and he either falls asleep or smiles the WHOLE time." in 2 reviews
  • "Never used in the back carry position so I am unsure how well that works, though i am so glad i put this on ny registry." in 1 review
Katie D.
W Henrietta, NY
I wish I would have splurged for a nicer baby wrap. This one's shoulder straps are fabulously comfy, however it's not made for a small woman like me. My baby sloshed around and was not very well supported (above the minimum weight limit), and because I had to tighten it so much, the straps were dangling all over the place and it looks ridiculous.
Carlee A.
Dothan, AL
These really are helpful. Carrying my baby in his seat got heavy and tiring, so we tried one of these carrier things and its so much lighter feeling and less tiring. Great for going shopping or wherever you will be doing a lot of walking! I recommend! Just always be sure to check the straps before each use and do not bend over with baby in it.
Stephanie R.
Winter Haven, FL
This was the second carrier I purchased to use with my daughter. It should be noted that once the bottom doesn't touch the inners of the knees the use should be discontinued. I got lucky and had a petite baby so she rides ergo inside just fine. I've only faced my daughter forward once and not only does she sit weird, but it's not recommended to forward face. The only soft structured carrier correctly designed for forward facing as of 2014 is the Ergo 360.
Sandy M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I just bought this baby carrier for my daughter & i must say i love it . it adjust to her size & she sits it in it comftrable just exploring & enjoying the views . its also great when she goes to sleep she seems to sleep in it without a problem & its good for back supposrt if adjusted to her size
kristine m.
Bought this from Walmart! This is my sons 2nd baby carrier & both were this brand! I love this brand! It's not as expensive as Graco but it does just fine!
It's comfy and supports him well. It was hugging him too much & leaving red marks for being too small is which why we had to move up a size & buy this one & we love it!
Chasity M.
Okeechobee, FL
Mega Parent Expert
Such a life saver! I love this carrier. My daughter can face me or face away and still stay comfy. I use to shop, work out and just clean around the house. Helps when baby doesn't want to be put down but you have lots to do!
maria a.
i like this carrier. i got it as a gift when i had my first baby and i still use it with my second. i have never had an issue. baby seem to be comfortable in it. only thing is after i usually get back pain if i wear in the front which is usually the case, i could be wearing it wrong though. i recommend it!!
Deborah J.
I bought this because I didn't want to spend twice as much on the Bjorn... It worked well. The parts did feel of lesser quality than the Bjorn, but it did it's job.
Angelia G.
Frederick, MD
This is a good carrier for older infants. My husband really likes using it with our daughter. It's comfortable and comes with a removable bib.
Yanelle P.
Hialeah , Fl
I love this product I am a heavy set woman and it fits me nice. I love the bib attachment and how easy it is to take on and off.