Infantino Flip Infant Carrier uploaded by April M.

BY INFANTINO

Infantino Flip Infant Carrier: The Infantino Flip Baby Carrier is recommended for a child from 8 to 32 lbs Extra padded straps adjust for all-day comfort Adjustable lumbar support Padded support for baby Wonder cover bib to protect carrier and clothes Infantino Infant Carrier Material: Outer mesh: 100 percent polyester Outer body: 65 percent polyester and 35 percent cotton Liner: 100 percent polyester Body/strap filling: 50 percent polyurethane foam and 50 percent polyester fiber 3 carrying positions: Facing-In Cozy Time, Facing-Out Cruising and Backpack Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls . see more...

Buy on Kohls
  • "Easier than a clunky stroller and he either falls asleep or smiles the WHOLE time." in 2 reviews
  • "Never used in the back carry position so I am unsure how well that works, though i am so glad i put this on ny registry." in 1 review
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
I love my carrier! I take my baby boy walking with me with this. It wasn't pricey and it's a good quality carrier.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Redmond, OR
Love this carrier. It's really comfy and works great with my baby. she loves to be able to be able to see everything.
Kady H.
Kady H.
Aledo, IL
We have two of these because we have twins. We only used the carriers a handful of times when they were little. It was fine for what we needed, not especially comfortable but not painful to wear. Now they are each 20 lbs and I can really feel the lack of support. All the weight is placed on your shoulders. When you back carry the infant, the baby rides so low even with straps tightened, and the chest strap is so high up near your neck. I'm not very happy with the product. I'd recommend a different carrier. I can't wear it for very long at all before my back/shoulders/neck ache.
Anna-Kay B.
Anna-Kay B.
I bought this for the head support since I have a newborn. Absolutely love it and baby seems to be comfortable.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Denham Spgs, LA
Mega Parent Expert
My son had colic. If you have had a child with true colic then you understand the struggle. Holding him and bathing with him were the only thing that seemed to help a little. I decided to step up my attachment parenting and get a carrier. BEST DECISION MADE! I got this one because it grows with him. He is 9 months and 20 lbs now and we still use this when we go places. Easier than a clunky stroller and he either falls asleep or smiles the WHOLE time. It can be worn on your back or front and even my husband wears it because it isn't too "girly". I am not a petite person and this was comfortable for me. It is easy to clean and not complicated like wrap carriers. If you feel that the weight isn't evenly distributed try wearing it on your back. It helps tremendously! As they get older they will love the back carrying much more as will your back and shoulders!
Angelia G.
Angelia G.
Frederick, MD
This is a good carrier for older infants. My husband really likes using it with our daughter. It's comfortable and comes with a removable bib.
Yanelle P.
Yanelle P.
Hialeah , Fl
I love this product I am a heavy set woman and it fits me nice. I love the bib attachment and how easy it is to take on and off.
Alleyna S.
Alleyna S.
Sort of awkward and annoying. Not my cup of tea but it's a good material and easy to wash.
Deborah J.
Deborah J.
I bought this because I didn't want to spend twice as much on the Bjorn... It worked well. The parts did feel of lesser quality than the Bjorn, but it did it's job.
Ka l.
Ka l.
Infantino Flip Infant Carrier My husband and I used this carrier while we were on vacation, and thought it was pretty great