Infantino Flip Infant Carrier uploaded by April M.

BY INFANTINO

Infantino Flip Infant Carrier: The Infantino Flip Baby Carrier is recommended for a child from 8 to 32 lbs Extra padded straps adjust for all-day comfort Adjustable lumbar support Padded support for baby Wonder cover bib to protect carrier and clothes Infantino Infant Carrier Material: Outer mesh: 100 percent polyester Outer body: 65 percent polyester and 35 percent cotton Liner: 100 percent polyester Body/strap filling: 50 percent polyurethane foam and 50 percent polyester fiber 3 carrying positions: Facing-In Cozy Time, Facing-Out Cruising and Backpack Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls . see more...

Buy on kmart
  • "Easier than a clunky stroller and he either falls asleep or smiles the WHOLE time." in 2 reviews
  • "Never used in the back carry position so I am unsure how well that works, though i am so glad i put this on ny registry." in 1 review
Kelsi W.
Sacramento, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We've had this baby carrier since our little girl was born. It worked as soon as she reached about 10 lbs. it grows with your baby and can be used many different ways. It's lightweight, easy to pack up, and extremely adjustable. Both my husband and I can use it. Now she faces out or in depending how tired she is. It's a little stewpot and I feel like there could be more material like the ergo baby but it's excellent for the price. Would recommend!
Sandy M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I just bought this baby carrier for my daughter & i must say i love it . it adjust to her size & she sits it in it comftrable just exploring & enjoying the views . its also great when she goes to sleep she seems to sleep in it without a problem & its good for back supposrt if adjusted to her size
Tiffani D.
Vandergrift, Pa
I've used this carrier for two kids and it's still holding up. Both my kids loved it, would normally fall asleep fast. It did make me nervous when I would bend over. It felt like my daughter was going to fall out. And it says you can put them in there longer then I used it for. About 7 months I'd when I stopped using it for my oldest and my youngest we still use it for. It is a good carrier for the price.
Sierra D.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This carrier is great for the price! It has a sort of "M" design where the legs go so they aren't just dangling and in more of a sitting position which is great for baby's legs. I enjoy the versitility, ease of use, and fact that it's a lot easier to bring around than a bulky stroller.
Ashley C.
E Pittsburgh, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I am not a huge fan of this Infantino Carrier AT ALL. It's so agitating to me and I've watched several videos on Youtube from the brand itself. I received this as a hand me down from one of my friends, and when I put my baby in it, it seemed to cut off the circulation in her legs. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone, and definitely will not be buying it again.
Shaina B.
Fort Polk, LA
I use this carrier for my twin daughters and it is so useful. I can strap one in and put the other one in her carseat to carry around and it's so much easier than carrying around two car seats it's comfortable and doesn't put a whole lot of strain on my back and they are very secure in it. I would highly highly highly recommend it to anybody!
Alina E.
Defiance, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Definitely not my favorite baby carrier but it does the job. It feel secure but the fabric is not very breathable so as soon as baby is inserted it is like a sauna for the two of us if you are looking for an Inexpensive one this one will do.
kristine m.
Bought this from Walmart! This is my sons 2nd baby carrier & both were this brand! I love this brand! It's not as expensive as Graco but it does just fine!
It's comfy and supports him well. It was hugging him too much & leaving red marks for being too small is which why we had to move up a size & buy this one & we love it!
maria a.
i like this carrier. i got it as a gift when i had my first baby and i still use it with my second. i have never had an issue. baby seem to be comfortable in it. only thing is after i usually get back pain if i wear in the front which is usually the case, i could be wearing it wrong though. i recommend it!!
Sarah A.
Minden, LA
Both of my boys have loved this. I use it almost every single day! Great to use for things like shopping, cleaning house, chasing the other kid, etc. Never used in the back carry position so I am unsure how well that works, though i am so glad i put this on ny registry. It's affordable and a lifesaver!