Infantino Flip Infant Carrier uploaded by April M.

BY INFANTINO

Infantino Flip Infant Carrier: The Infantino Flip Baby Carrier is recommended for a child from 8 to 32 lbs Extra padded straps adjust for all-day comfort Adjustable lumbar support Padded support for baby Wonder cover bib to protect carrier and clothes Infantino Infant Carrier Material: Outer mesh: 100 percent polyester Outer body: 65 percent polyester and 35 percent cotton Liner: 100 percent polyester Body/strap filling: 50 percent polyurethane foam and 50 percent polyester fiber 3 carrying positions: Facing-In Cozy Time, Facing-Out Cruising and Backpack Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls . see more...

Infantino Flip Infant Carrier
  • "Easier than a clunky stroller and he either falls asleep or smiles the WHOLE time." in 2 reviews
  • "Never used in the back carry position so I am unsure how well that works, though i am so glad i put this on ny registry." in 1 review
Alyssa M.
Arlington, TX
My baby is the spoiled type. He is my first so it is rightfully so. Anyhow he hates to be put down which makes getting my daily tasks really difficult. This carrier made it easy! We go on walks and he usually falls asleep or just likes to look around. It can be used multiple ways and is really a life saver.
Anna C.
Culver, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I found this carrier to be a lifesaver when my daughter was 3 months and below as she prefered this over her stroller. I still periodically use it now that she's forward facing in it. Its nice that its adjustable as in the course of one day myself (4'11 120 pounds), my aunt (5'4 180 pounds), and my friend (5'8 240 pounds) all wore it to carry my daughter and it fit all three of us very comfortably.
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this! It has come in handy so many times. We are using this when we go on an airplane ride to Italy next week. I bought this at Wal-Mart for $30. The little one loves it. He is always falling asleep in it. I recommend this to other parents who travel to the grocery store by themselves.
Elizabeth G.
Denham Spgs, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son had colic. If you have had a child with true colic then you understand the struggle. Holding him and bathing with him were the only thing that seemed to help a little. I decided to step up my attachment parenting and get a carrier. BEST DECISION MADE! I got this one because it grows with him. He is 9 months and 20 lbs now and we still use this when we go places. Easier than a clunky stroller and he either falls asleep or smiles the WHOLE time. It can be worn on your back or front and even my husband wears it because it isn't too "girly". I am not a petite person and this was comfortable for me. It is easy to clean and not complicated like wrap carriers. If you feel that the weight isn't evenly distributed try wearing it on your back. It helps tremendously! As they get older they will love the back carrying much more as will your back and shoulders!
Kady H.
Aledo, IL
We have two of these because we have twins. We only used the carriers a handful of times when they were little. It was fine for what we needed, not especially comfortable but not painful to wear. Now they are each 20 lbs and I can really feel the lack of support. All the weight is placed on your shoulders. When you back carry the infant, the baby rides so low even with straps tightened, and the chest strap is so high up near your neck. I'm not very happy with the product. I'd recommend a different carrier. I can't wear it for very long at all before my back/shoulders/neck ache.
Candice R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a great back up carrier. It's cheap and you get what you pay for. It is great to keep in the car for emergencies but I wouldn't use it for a long period of time.
NASHAYLA A.
El Paso, TX
At first my daughter did not like it at all but it grew on her and she loves it! i can get so much stuff done and its amazing. she usually falls asleep so its comfortable. it doesn't hurt my back and it was very affordable.
Katie D.
W Henrietta, NY
I wish I would have splurged for a nicer baby wrap. This one's shoulder straps are fabulously comfy, however it's not made for a small woman like me. My baby sloshed around and was not very well supported (above the minimum weight limit), and because I had to tighten it so much, the straps were dangling all over the place and it looks ridiculous.
Carlee A.
Dothan, AL
These really are helpful. Carrying my baby in his seat got heavy and tiring, so we tried one of these carrier things and its so much lighter feeling and less tiring. Great for going shopping or wherever you will be doing a lot of walking! I recommend! Just always be sure to check the straps before each use and do not bend over with baby in it.
Stephanie R.
Winter Haven, FL
This was the second carrier I purchased to use with my daughter. It should be noted that once the bottom doesn't touch the inners of the knees the use should be discontinued. I got lucky and had a petite baby so she rides ergo inside just fine. I've only faced my daughter forward once and not only does she sit weird, but it's not recommended to forward face. The only soft structured carrier correctly designed for forward facing as of 2014 is the Ergo 360.