Infantino Flip Infant Carrier uploaded by April M.

BY INFANTINO

Infantino Flip Infant Carrier: The Infantino Flip Baby Carrier is recommended for a child from 8 to 32 lbs Extra padded straps adjust for all-day comfort Adjustable lumbar support Padded support for baby Wonder cover bib to protect carrier and clothes Infantino Infant Carrier Material: Outer mesh: 100 percent polyester Outer body: 65 percent polyester and 35 percent cotton Liner: 100 percent polyester Body/strap filling: 50 percent polyurethane foam and 50 percent polyester fiber 3 carrying positions: Facing-In Cozy Time, Facing-Out Cruising and Backpack Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls . see more...

Buy on Kohl's
  • "Easier than a clunky stroller and he either falls asleep or smiles the WHOLE time." in 2 reviews
  • "Never used in the back carry position so I am unsure how well that works, though i am so glad i put this on ny registry." in 1 review
Tiffani D.
Vandergrift, Pa
I've used this carrier for two kids and it's still holding up. Both my kids loved it, would normally fall asleep fast. It did make me nervous when I would bend over. It felt like my daughter was going to fall out. And it says you can put them in there longer then I used it for. About 7 months I'd when I stopped using it for my oldest and my youngest we still use it for. It is a good carrier for the price.
Sierra D.
San Antonio, TX
This carrier is great for the price! It has a sort of "M" design where the legs go so they aren't just dangling and in more of a sitting position which is great for baby's legs. I enjoy the versitility, ease of use, and fact that it's a lot easier to bring around than a bulky stroller.
Alina E.
Defiance, OH
Mega Parent Expert
Definitely not my favorite baby carrier but it does the job. It feel secure but the fabric is not very breathable so as soon as baby is inserted it is like a sauna for the two of us if you are looking for an Inexpensive one this one will do.
Kelsi W.
Sacramento, CA
Mega Parent Expert
We've had this baby carrier since our little girl was born. It worked as soon as she reached about 10 lbs. it grows with your baby and can be used many different ways. It's lightweight, easy to pack up, and extremely adjustable. Both my husband and I can use it. Now she faces out or in depending how tired she is. It's a little stewpot and I feel like there could be more material like the ergo baby but it's excellent for the price. Would recommend!
Ashley C.
E Pittsburgh, PA
Mega Parent Expert
I am not a huge fan of this Infantino Carrier AT ALL. It's so agitating to me and I've watched several videos on Youtube from the brand itself. I received this as a hand me down from one of my friends, and when I put my baby in it, it seemed to cut off the circulation in her legs. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone, and definitely will not be buying it again.
Shaina B.
Fort Polk, LA
I use this carrier for my twin daughters and it is so useful. I can strap one in and put the other one in her carseat to carry around and it's so much easier than carrying around two car seats it's comfortable and doesn't put a whole lot of strain on my back and they are very secure in it. I would highly highly highly recommend it to anybody!
Elizabeth G.
Denham Spgs, LA
Mega Parent Expert
My son had colic. If you have had a child with true colic then you understand the struggle. Holding him and bathing with him were the only thing that seemed to help a little. I decided to step up my attachment parenting and get a carrier. BEST DECISION MADE! I got this one because it grows with him. He is 9 months and 20 lbs now and we still use this when we go places. Easier than a clunky stroller and he either falls asleep or smiles the WHOLE time. It can be worn on your back or front and even my husband wears it because it isn't too "girly". I am not a petite person and this was comfortable for me. It is easy to clean and not complicated like wrap carriers. If you feel that the weight isn't evenly distributed try wearing it on your back. It helps tremendously! As they get older they will love the back carrying much more as will your back and shoulders!
Kady H.
Aledo, IL
We have two of these because we have twins. We only used the carriers a handful of times when they were little. It was fine for what we needed, not especially comfortable but not painful to wear. Now they are each 20 lbs and I can really feel the lack of support. All the weight is placed on your shoulders. When you back carry the infant, the baby rides so low even with straps tightened, and the chest strap is so high up near your neck. I'm not very happy with the product. I'd recommend a different carrier. I can't wear it for very long at all before my back/shoulders/neck ache.
Candice R.
This is a great back up carrier. It's cheap and you get what you pay for. It is great to keep in the car for emergencies but I wouldn't use it for a long period of time.
NASHAYLA A.
El Paso, TX
At first my daughter did not like it at all but it grew on her and she loves it! i can get so much stuff done and its amazing. she usually falls asleep so its comfortable. it doesn't hurt my back and it was very affordable.