Infantino Flip Infant Carrier uploaded by April M.

BY INFANTINO

Infantino Flip Infant Carrier: The Infantino Flip Baby Carrier is recommended for a child from 8 to 32 lbs Extra padded straps adjust for all-day comfort Adjustable lumbar support Padded support for baby Wonder cover bib to protect carrier and clothes Infantino Infant Carrier Material: Outer mesh: 100 percent polyester Outer body: 65 percent polyester and 35 percent cotton Liner: 100 percent polyester Body/strap filling: 50 percent polyurethane foam and 50 percent polyester fiber 3 carrying positions: Facing-In Cozy Time, Facing-Out Cruising and Backpack Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls . see more...

Infantino Flip Infant Carrier
  • "Easier than a clunky stroller and he either falls asleep or smiles the WHOLE time." in 2 reviews
  • "Never used in the back carry position so I am unsure how well that works, though i am so glad i put this on ny registry." in 1 review
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Vandergrift, Pa
I've used this carrier for two kids and it's still holding up. Both my kids loved it, would normally fall asleep fast. It did make me nervous when I would bend over. It felt like my daughter was going to fall out. And it says you can put them in there longer then I used it for. About 7 months I'd when I stopped using it for my oldest and my youngest we still use it for. It is a good carrier for the price.
Sandy M.
Sandy M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I just bought this baby carrier for my daughter & i must say i love it . it adjust to her size & she sits it in it comftrable just exploring & enjoying the views . its also great when she goes to sleep she seems to sleep in it without a problem & its good for back supposrt if adjusted to her size
Sierra D.
Sierra D.
San Antonio, TX
This carrier is great for the price! It has a sort of "M" design where the legs go so they aren't just dangling and in more of a sitting position which is great for baby's legs. I enjoy the versitility, ease of use, and fact that it's a lot easier to bring around than a bulky stroller.
Alina E.
Alina E.
Defiance, OH
Mega Parent Expert
Definitely not my favorite baby carrier but it does the job. It feel secure but the fabric is not very breathable so as soon as baby is inserted it is like a sauna for the two of us if you are looking for an Inexpensive one this one will do.
Kelsi W.
Kelsi W.
Sacramento, CA
Mega Parent Expert
We've had this baby carrier since our little girl was born. It worked as soon as she reached about 10 lbs. it grows with your baby and can be used many different ways. It's lightweight, easy to pack up, and extremely adjustable. Both my husband and I can use it. Now she faces out or in depending how tired she is. It's a little stewpot and I feel like there could be more material like the ergo baby but it's excellent for the price. Would recommend!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
E Pittsburgh, PA
Mega Parent Expert
I am not a huge fan of this Infantino Carrier AT ALL. It's so agitating to me and I've watched several videos on Youtube from the brand itself. I received this as a hand me down from one of my friends, and when I put my baby in it, it seemed to cut off the circulation in her legs. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone, and definitely will not be buying it again.
Candice R.
Candice R.
This is a great back up carrier. It's cheap and you get what you pay for. It is great to keep in the car for emergencies but I wouldn't use it for a long period of time.
NASHAYLA A.
NASHAYLA A.
El Paso, TX
At first my daughter did not like it at all but it grew on her and she loves it! i can get so much stuff done and its amazing. she usually falls asleep so its comfortable. it doesn't hurt my back and it was very affordable.
Carlee A.
Carlee A.
Dothan, AL
These really are helpful. Carrying my baby in his seat got heavy and tiring, so we tried one of these carrier things and its so much lighter feeling and less tiring. Great for going shopping or wherever you will be doing a lot of walking! I recommend! Just always be sure to check the straps before each use and do not bend over with baby in it.
Chasity M.
Chasity M.
Okeechobee, FL
Mega Parent Expert
Such a life saver! I love this carrier. My daughter can face me or face away and still stay comfy. I use to shop, work out and just clean around the house. Helps when baby doesn't want to be put down but you have lots to do!