BY INFANTINO

Infantino - EcoSash Carrier: 3 carrying positions let baby face inward, outward or ride like a backpack Buckle-free design — just wrap, tie and go Bucket seat creates a natural seating position for baby Built-in hood protects baby from sun and rain Recommended Weight Range: 8 to 35 lbs Supportive headrest folds down for easy storage Wide and comfortable padded straps Reversible fabric panel Adjustable leg openings see more...

Stephanie R.
Winter Haven, FL
Mei Tai is a great affordable versatile carrier. If you birthed an average sized baby, you can use it right out of the hospital. This is great for mothers who can't understand how to wrap and babies who dislike the standard structured (backpack style) carriers. There's tons of tutorials online to make a simple slip cover if you want to bling it up!
C.G. L.
San Angelo, TX
For someone new to babywearing, this Mei Tai is a great way to start your journey! It's easy to use and is not as cumbersome as other wraps. This carrier gives you the support of a soft structured carrier with the adjustability of a wrap carrier. It's very light weight. I loved mine!
Carlee L.
Kansas
I love my Sash!! I recommend it to any paren't trying to babywear for the first time with an infant or a toddler. It works great and it's really comfortable for both Mom and baby!!
Carmen C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great buy for parents who enjoy the outdoors and nature, this is a great way to bring the new baby out with out getting your arms tiered.
tina c.
Kissimmee , Fl
I had my first daughter and i had a c section and having one of these helped me and husband we loved and enjoyed it
Ashley A.
Omg this was a lifesaver. This was the only product that let me get housework done with an infant.
Natalie J.
Fresno , CA
This is a nice carrier and easy to put on. It easily fits newborn-year old +. The only downside for me is I cannot wear this carrier for more than an hour or my back begins to ache.