Infantino Cuddle Up Ergonomic Hoodie Carrier uploaded by Samantha T.

BY BABIES 'R' US #26 in Baby Carriers

This ergonomic carrier features a unique arched canopy hood that keeps baby in full sight and happily covered. The wide, ergonomic seat supports baby's hips in the "M position. Baby is supported from knee-to-knee with a naturally rounded back for a safe and comfy ride. Mom and Dad will love this carrier too with the plush, adjustable shoulder straps and wide waist belt that transfers weight to wearers hips for a more comfortable fit. The Cuddle Up carrier is as adorable as it is functional, with the removable teddy bear hood and a hoodie-inspired pocket for parents hands. Carries children from 12-40lbs (5.4 - 18.1 kgs). Wear on front or as a backpack. Infantino Cuddle Up Ergonomic Hoodie Carrier features: Carries children from 12-40lbs (5.4 - 18.1 kgs) Comfortable, ergonomic seat for baby 2 ways to carry: Front and Backpack Removable canopy hood with adorable teddy bear styling Machine washable see more...

Jacqueline C.
Wichita, KS
My husband and I can't live without this! It is so helpful to have so you can be hands free while still carrying your baby! Especially if your baby is like pur daughter and always wants to be held while you are walking around.
Melissa R.
I take this carrier everywhere with me. It is great for both my husband and myself. We take turns wearing it. Our daughter always seems pretty comfortable and loves just watching the world go by. It is easy to put on and take off and easy to adjust. Definitely recommend!
Conetha R.
SONORA, CA
Great product! It's easy to put on and take off. My daughter seems to enjoy it and seems comfortable. Material is nice and so was the price. The removable hood is super cute too!
Christina J.
Fowlerville, MI
We really like this carrier but it seems a little small for my son. We bought it because of the weight limit being 40lbs. My 10 month old is a big boy, going into 18month clothes. I have a hard time buckling around him because of his height. Also the hood doesn't even come close to fitting him which is sad because that is another reason why we chose it. Overall it is a comfortable carrier and gets the job done. I could see how it would be great for smaller babies but for us, I will have to find another long term carrier.
Yose G.
houston
Used this when my baby was a new born up to 5 or 6 months, i believe, i got this product at Target. My baby was always comfortable! Its really affordable! But i definitely recommend this, it fits right in your diaper bag!
Samantha T.
Glendale, AZ
This came along perfect for my husband and son. As u can see he was comfy enough to sleep through our trip to comic con. It is nice and comfy for the shoulder and nice little support for the back. If u looking for something just wear when u just randomly need to wear ur child the this is the carrier u need.
Shelby D.
My baby loves it! Good price! The hood is so cute and helps keep the sun out. Easy to use. Very convenient when cleaning around the house or walking around the grocery store when older kids are in the cart.
Anali G.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
I love this baby carrier , babies can be alot of work sometimes and you cant do your duties so you need a little help . I bought this that way my baby can be with me around to do my house cleaning On my opinion bought it for a good prize I will definitely recommended . ;)
Trista T.
Red Deer, AB
This is an absolute amazing carrier. It was super convenient for wearing my girl around the farmer's market and downtown. Super comfy fit. My daughter has just outgrown hers but I would recommend for anyone having babies!
Kirsten O.
High prairie, AB
I love this carrier! It has different carrying positions- which is awesome and my baby loves it. There is a pocket in the front which is a nice comfort touch for parents. It’s relatively easy to get into and you can fold it up small. I also love how much use I’ll be able to get out of this because of the larger weight limit.