BY INFANTINO

Infantino - Cool Vented Baby Carrier, Pink: Recommended for a child from 8-25 lbs 2 carrying positions: facing-in cozy time, facing-out cruising BreatheMesh panel keeps baby cool and allows for greater airflow Includes detachable hood to keep baby shaded and protected 1-touch adjustment padded back strap adjusts for proper weight distribution Padded straps easily adjust for all day comfort Padded head support for baby Opens from both sides to easily remove sleeping baby Care: machine wash Dimensions: 10"L x 4.5"W x 21.5"H Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls . see more...

Lorna R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is great on trips and going to markets and vacations. It makes it easier to get your child around and less work using a stroller. You can be more mobile with your child. I think it also great that your child has a great view from this carrier. They are growing up and looking around and exploring as you both walk. It is also great if your child sleeps in it and you know they are going to be ok and comfortable. It is a great idea and very helpful.
Autumn K.
Irwin, PA
I have been a baby wearer for years now and this carrier is a good one to have on hand. It is nice for short trips to the store or mall, but I wouldn't recommend using for long periods of time, as I do not feel it gives the best back support. Cute style as well.
Andrea E.
This is a great carrier if you wanna keep your baby close to you and its very comfortable. I used this carrier while exercising (walking around neighborhood) and also just walking around the house.
Sarah G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I received this as a gift and am so glad I did! A much better price than other carriers but works great! My baby falls asleep happily in this and I am able to do other things and feel secure that she is safe and sound. Highly recommend!
Amy P.
Dublin, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I got one of these for my baby girl who is due in October I thought I would like it but the material just felt so flimsy and honestly I just didn't trust having my baby in it
Marianna S.
This product is awesome!! It was a life saver while walking at the park, Walmart, or the mall. My baby always fell right to sleep and was very comfortable for the both of us! Husband loves it as well!
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I had one of rhis but it actually broke my back. Super uncomfortable formyself and my baby. I rather carried him by hand instead.
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the best baby carrier on the market!! I love how it holds up to really heavy babies and it's comfortable to wear.
Ashley W.
Great to use when walking or needing a free hand while keeping your baby safe. We used these a lot.
Heather c.
Bakersfield , CA
Loved this product! it worked very well and felt very secure! my son always feel asleep in it.