BY INFANTINO #55 in Baby Carriers

Infantino - Cool Vented Baby Carrier: Recommended for a child from 8-25 lbs 2 carrying positions: facing-in cozy time, facing-out cruising BreatheMesh panel keeps baby cool and allows for greater airflow Includes detachable hood to keep baby shaded and protected 1-touch adjustment padded back strap adjusts for proper weight distribution Padded straps easily adjust for all day comfort Padded head support for baby Opens from both sides to easily remove sleeping baby Care: machine wash Dimensions: 10"L x 4.5"W x 21.5"H Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls . see more...

• Infantino Breathe Carrier Is this carrier very brea...1 Answers
Enne W.
Houston
I give this baby carrier 5 stars because it's actually that good .it fits me and my husband good and comfortably as well as the babies in our family ,they can sit/lay facing you or if they are more active face outward to get a look at everything ,also has great air flow and back/neck support for baby.
Tracy P.
Miramar, FL
I absolutely love this carrier! It is the most helpful thing when I'm out and about with my kiddos. I have my 1 y/o walk holding my hand while I have my newborn in the carrier. It makes my day so much easier.
Megan G.
East Bend, NC
This is great for going just about everywhere. I do find it hard to put baby in alone so help us always better and safer. Great to keep baby close and hands free.
Whitney P.
Elliottville, KY
Not a fan of this carrier it does not relieve and weight from moms back. It also seems as though it puts all of the babies weight on its legs
Esthela C.
Salem, OR
This carrier is nice! My son didn't fuss being in it and would usually fall asleep while in it lol! Saved me a couple times.
Marili C.
Love this carrier it's really strong and comfortable. Easy to carry baby and to move around
Amber P.
My favourite carrier during the warm months. I bought mine at Walmart before going on vacation. I really loved how light weight it was. It really made things easier while travelling with my son. I definitely recommend this to other parents.
Vicky D.
SouthGate, Ca
I see a lot of people with these but I was always to scared to put my girls in one
sol Q.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Infantino Breathe Carrier Is this carrier very breathable like people say, because my baby usually get too hot in some materials which causes her to get heat rash.