Infantino Breathe Carrier uploaded by Norma L.Infantino Breathe Carrier uploaded by Daurin M. P.

BY INFANTINO #39 in Baby Carriers

Features: Easy front buckle system Movable back strap adjustment allows carrier to grow with baby Dual side opening Carrier detaches from straps for easy washing Customizable style see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "It's a little bit uncomfortable, so I probably would have shopped around a little bit more, but it works." in 3 reviews
  • "Very comfortable for baby as well and affordable. " in 2 reviews
  • "Worth every penny and then some!" in 1 review
  • "At only $20 you cant go wrong but wearing it for too long can get painful." in 1 review
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I got this at my baby shower and I was so excited that someone got it for us! It is a real life saver when taking our stroller is such a hassle. My son loves it, he always likes to be aware of where and what is going on around him we are able to face him out and since we love going to sporting events this was perfect. The only con was that it didn't fit my husband he was a little disappointed since he was also excited to get it but he does have big shoulders this wouldn't be comfortable for him.
Ashlee S.
stevensville
I loved this baby carrier. It was simple and easy to put on and take off. My son was so little and other carriers wouldn't hold him in secure and comfortably. This one worked amazing and we were able to use it until he started walking!
Jessica W.
Dayton, TN
We bought this on sale from Babies R Us because I had forgotten my Moby wrap and We didn't want to carry the car seat around in the mall. My daughter was 8 weeks old at the time and she hated it. We only used it a handful of times because she'd cry and squirm when carried in it. This carrier allowed her legs to dangle too far down and put a lot of strain on her hips.

I also didn't find this carrier particularly comfortable. It left my back hurting, the straps cut into me, and it was tricky to get into. It has a circle on the back for easy adjusting but you can't reach it unless you're a contortionist. All in all, I'm glad we stopped using it and spent the extra money for a Tula.
melinda j.
Jackson, MI
I used this carrier a bit when my daughter was going through the "I want to be held all of the time" stage. It helped me complete simple tasks like cleaning, cooking, and getting on with my day, without having my arms tied up to a baby. The price is really good too. I found mine at Babies R Us for $20-$30 I believe. I've had it for a year, and it's still in great condition. The only negative thing about this is that it can hurt your back after awhile, but holding a child can do that anyway.
Hannah M.
Exline, IA
This is your classic crotch dangler baby carrier. It is cheap and hard on baby's hips. Don't use it. It may cause hip problems and over stimulate baby in the outward facing position. It causes baby to arch her back which is uncomfortable for everyone involved. Spend a little more money, get an Ergo. It will last longer and be safer. You will be far more comfortable in the Ergo.
Stacey T.
This is a good baby carrier. My husband and I use it pretty often. The only con that I see is that it needs a beter support system. My shoulder and neck started to hurt and was sore after a while. I would recommend this to other parents, but only if you are going to carry he baby in this carroer for a short amount of time.
Sierra M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It's good for the price but you get what you pay for sometimes. Hated the configuration of the straps and side velcro. My baby became extremely uncomfortable in this carrier and he's no chubster. The back support would always ride up. Would've definitely chosen differently.
Krystal T.
Birdsboro, PA
I use this when I only have to hold him and walk around for a short period of time, like at a baseball game or going shopping for something quick, but when we will be walking a lot he is usually in his stroller. He is almost 10 months old and can still use it. I like it but I would rather have a wrap one, just didn't have money at the time.
Haley B.
Grove, OK
I used this carrier with my first. It is a good value for the money, but if you're going to use a carrier often, opt for a better one. The baby looks uncomfortable in it & I felt like I needed to support the bottom with my hand 24/7. The material int sturdy to me.
Andrea C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this carrier I actually wanted to get one of those Strachey fabric looking ones but I ended up getting this for about $17 it works great my daughter loves it when we first got it she wanted to be In it 24/7 this was the only thing that would calm her down
Suzanne C.
Lawrenceville, GA
Does anyone else have problem with longer than 15 minutes?
Robin S.
Sacramento, CA
Dose this hurt anyone elses back ?
Jessica R.