BY INFANTINO

Infantino Bop and Pop Animal Pals: 4 colorful critters with a pop Perfect hands-on activity toy for home or on-the-go Helps develop fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination Material: 79 percent ABS, 19 percent HIPS and 2 percent PP see more...

Jacquelyn M.
Aiea, HI
My daughters favorite toy when she was 6 months. The actual only toy she continually played with. Pretty much everything else she lost interest in. I even remember playing with one when I was little and with my little sisters so it brings back great memories. I still keep this even though she's too old to play with it now.
Renee W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Every child needs one of these. I mean who didn't have one as a child? I did and I know that I made sure my kids did as well. It's great for developing coordination and fine motor skills.
Luna H.
This was my son's favourite toy. It's very interactive, and kids love how the toys pop up. Also teaches your child basics like coordination and helps with developing their motor skills
Stacy M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this toy for my 7 month old during tummy time. the only down side is he has banged his head pretty hard on it a few times so I'm hesitant to let him use it. but he does love seeing the pop ups
Melanie G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My baby loves this toy. She likes opening and closing the animals. I'd recommend it and it can be found online and in stores like Walmart and Target.
Rosey K.
My daughter enjoyed this toy very much. It kept her company and amused and she never got bored playing with it day after day.
Sarah J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Every child I have ever met has loved this toy. they have pure excitement when those little faces return after disappearing.
Niecy H.
Omg this is so old school I had this when I was a kid and passed it down to my baby this is a wonderful toy I love it.
Anna R.
Turlock , CA
All my nephews and nieces enjoy playing with this toy it was so much fun for them I highly
Recommend this toy
Amanda O.
BROOKLYN, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son loves playing with this. He gets entertained by the animails when they pop up. Great toy over all.