BY INFANTINO

• My little daughter doesn't like it...Any other teether recommenda...4 Answers
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My daughter didn't like this teether. I think it was because there isn't a spot that she can hold that wouldn't get her hands cold. Also, it only stays frozen for a few minutes. I like the idea of this toy because there isn't nook and crannies where it would be hard to clean and it's a great shape to hold.
Andrea A.
Oklahoma City
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This teether is simple enough and works well. My daughter likes to chew on it cold. It’s a good size for tiny hands. The coldness doesn’t last long. It is easy enough to wash and keep clean. We have a few of these to keep in rotation.
Sarah S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Babies enjoy holding on to this and chewing on it it also. The biggest con is that it only stays cool or frozen for a few minutes. I do think it is soothing for teething gums and it’s easy to wash
Alexis S.
Hammond , IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My little guy loves this for teething! Sometimes I put it in the freezer for him. It is affordable and it met my expectations! It is easy to throw in the backpack and easy to clean! I would recommend it to Mother’s with teething babies!
Emily B.
These are life savers! I have had several for both of my boys. They are really good when frozen to help sooth a teething baby. But are still useful if not frozen. It has nubs too that are great for nawing on.
Tasha W.
Owensboro, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I used it with a lot of my family members kids. They love it if frozen when teething. I always have multiple now with my kids they are good ice packs for small booboos.
Julianne M.
We put these in the fridge to cool them down for teething babies, and when they weren't teething we still used these as toys that were easy for my babies to grab by themselves and were able to hold onto them well. They are not very hard surfaced so they don't hurt your baby too bad if they punch their own face with them ;)
Tiana M.
Westmont, IL
This little teething ring has been around for years, at least this style per-say. place in a freezer or refrigerator and your baby will love you for life. I kept plenty of these on hand when my boys (9 & 4 now) were babies.
Rosalinda V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I really love this teether! It stays cold way longer than others so my son loves it! With other teethers the get warm within 5 minutes. These really help with his teething which is so horrible but it works!
Marie B.
GRIFFITH, IN
Awesome for babies teething. The cold on their gums relieve the pain. Keep it cool but make sure you sanitize after each use to keep baby from getting sick.
Roopal V.
Arlington, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My little daughter doesn't like it...Any other teether recommendations