BY INFANTINO

Infantino makes it easy to spoon up some yummy puree for your little one with this convenient Couple A Spoons two-pack. Designed for use with Infantino's Fresh Squeezed Squeeze Pouches, just twist one onto a pouch to dispense puree. see more...

Jade T.
Snellville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are so easy to use. Unscrew the cap of the food pouch and screw the spoon and viola! Once you're finish feeding your baby, you can put it in the dishwasher. Love the case as well.
Dream S.
lake zurich, IL
I found these at buy buy baby and I have to admit whoever invented them was an absolute genius! They easily screw onto the baby food pouches (so literally you unscrew the cap to the food pouch and then screw these on) and then squeeze. Perfect for babies who aren't yet feeding themselves and are super impatient to be eating (like my DS)! Best of all there's virtually no mess to clean up and the spoons can be thrown into the dishwasher along with the dishes. Also comes with a handy travel case for lunch/dinner is on the go :)
Sheyenne S.
I used these for when I made my sons baby food! They were very easy to use when on the go, they attach well to the Infantino squeeze pouches. Very easy to get all the food out when washing.
Samantha H.
These things are so good and they are so easy to take on the go! I use them with my twin nieces and since there's two spoons, it's so convenient in my life lol. They are super easy to clean and like I Said, great to take on the go.
Kim G.
Bedminster, NJ
These spoons are seriously one of the best baby items out there. My daughter is constantly using these attached to her food pouches (she likes to feed herself!). I highly recommend these!
Shelby p.
karnes city, TX
These are amazing for on the go or at home. I kept one at home and the other on the diaper bag. They screw on top any brand of squeeze pouch and make feeding baby easier and faster.
Shay Q.
Cheney, WA
I loved these spoons with my oldest, my youngest wasn't a huge fan though, he would squeeze the pouch too hard and it always made a mess. Really useful either way!
Malisa P.
Fresno , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Affordable gift for first time moms, easy and compact but FYI just use a straw for baby food it's zero mess and babies can drink as early as 8m.
alisha a.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are great! They are inexpensive and can be used with a variety of food pouches. Prefect for on the go or leaving with a caretaker.
Ciara A.
Cleveland, Ohio
I absolutely love these! My son has them and it saves my on so much clean up. Definitely would recommend to other parents.
Deanna B.
Boise, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have never seen these before. What are these?
Geena P.
Chicopee, MA
Here for the badge sorry guys
Marielena U.
Yakima
are these easy to squeez when feeding baby? or messy?
McCaylee P.
Wilmington, OH
Would these work for any squeeze pouch that you can buy at the store or do they only work for certain brands? If they only work with certain brands, which ones?
Stephanie F.
Donna, TX
are these meant to fit the baby food pouches?