BY INFANTINO

Infantino makes it easy to spoon up some yummy puree for your little one with this convenient Couple A Spoons two-pack. Designed for use with Infantino's Fresh Squeezed Squeeze Pouches, just twist one onto a pouch to dispense puree. see more...

Dream S.
lake zurich, il
I found these at buy buy baby and I have to admit whoever invented them was an absolute genius! They easily screw onto the baby food pouches (so literally you unscrew the cap to the food pouch and then screw these on) and then squeeze. Perfect for babies who aren't yet feeding themselves and are super impatient to be eating (like my DS)! Best of all there's virtually no mess to clean up and the spoons can be thrown into the dishwasher along with the dishes. Also comes with a handy travel case for lunch/dinner is on the go :)
Sheyenne S.
I used these for when I made my sons baby food! They were very easy to use when on the go, they attach well to the Infantino squeeze pouches. Very easy to get all the food out when washing.
Shay Q.
Cheney, WA
I loved these spoons with my oldest, my youngest wasn't a huge fan though, he would squeeze the pouch too hard and it always made a mess. Really useful either way!
Malisa P.
Clovis, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Affordable gift for first time moms, easy and compact but FYI just use a straw for baby food it's zero mess and babies can drink as early as 8m.
Jade T.
Snellville, GA
Mega Parent Expert
These are so easy to use. Unscrew the cap of the food pouch and screw the spoon and viola! Once you're finish feeding your baby, you can put it in the dishwasher. Love the case as well.
Stacy H.
Philadelphia, PA
Loved these spoons! Super convenient way to feed your baby on the go! Loved the container to keep them clean!
alisha a.
These are great! They are inexpensive and can be used with a variety of food pouches. Prefect for on the go or leaving with a caretaker.
VERONICA M.
San Jose, CA
These are such a lifesaver, to have them in your diaper bag or purse, it is such a relief
Ciara A.
Cleveland, Ohio
I absolutely love these! My son has them and it saves my on so much clean up. Definitely would recommend to other parents.
Kim G.
These spoons are seriously one of the best baby items out there. My daughter is constantly using these attached to her food pouches (she likes to feed herself!). I highly recommend these!
Deanna B.
Boise, ID
Mega Parent Expert
I have never seen these before. What are these?
Marielena U.
Yakima
are these easy to squeez when feeding baby? or messy?
Geena P.
Chicopee, MA
Here for the badge sorry guys
Stephanie F.
Donna, TX
are these meant to fit the baby food pouches?
Abigail C.
Hutchinson, KS
Do these work well? I've been looking for something that I could hook to the top of apple sauce and other mashed packages! Please let me know!