Infant Zoe Organics Diaper Balm, Size One Size - White

by Zoe Organics

A natural barrier to protect baby's sensitive skin from moisture and bacteria, this creamy, nonpasty balm, infused with soothing and restorative calendula, lavender and chamomile flowers, goes on clear and is cloth-diaper compatible. Apply liberally to clean, dry skin with every diaper change to prevent rash and soothe irritated skin. Color(s): white. Brand: ZOE ORGANICS. Style Name: Zoe Organics Diaper Balm. Style Number: 5485660. Available in stores.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Infant Zoe Organics Diaper Balm, Size One Size - White!
Tori F.
Mesa, AZ
Any irritation that my son experienced from diapers was immediately cleared up by this product! I tried to stick to a natural products as I can and Zoe organics will always be my first choice when it comes to skin care for my baby! He has not experienced anything Too severe and I credit that to this product! Any redness but he starts to have weight immediately put on this bomb and by the next day it is completely gone! Love love love!
Katie A.
Plymouth, IN
Awesome product! So super gentle and great after bath. Great price and very subtle scent. Clean ingredients. A squeeze tube would be easier for diaper bag. Other than that absolutely love.
Rose V.
Danbury, CT
Infant Zoe Organics Diaper Balm, Size One Size - White uploaded by Rose V.
Infant Zoe Organics Diaper Balm, Size One Size - White uploaded by Rose V.
Purchased at: Amazon
Este producto es de uso diario, muy suave con la piel del bebé, se aplica muy fácil y su textura es suave, tiene un olor suave para los bebés. El empaque de este producto tiene una gran tapa lo que ayuda a obtener el producto fácilmente. Recomiendo este producto!
Heather G.
Oakville, ON
My favourite! Quickly gets rid of any redness and I feel great knowing that the ingredients aren’t going to cause any issues.

Looking for your answer?