BY TOOGOO(R)

* TOOGOO is a registered trademark. ONLY Authorized seller of TOOGOO can sell under TOOGOO listings. Our products will enhance your experience to unparalleled inspiration.. TOOGOO(R)Newborn Infant Baby I Love Papa Mama Soft Sole Crip Sport Shoes Sneakers Casual 9~12 Months 13cm blackSize 13cm 9~12 MonthsThere is 2-3% difference according to manual measurement.please check the measurement chart carefully before you buy the item.1 inch = 2.54 cmPackage included: 1 Pair x Baby shoes (Not Included Others)Note:Light shooting and different displays may cause the color of the item in the picture a little different from the real thing. The measurement allowed error is +/- 1-3 cm.

Item model number: 068103A3

High quality and Brand new 100%; Main Color:black

Model Number: 068103A3

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Infant Shoes - TOOGOO(R)Newborn Infant Baby I Love Papa Mama Soft Sole Crip Sport Shoes Sneakers Casual 9~12 Months 13cm black!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?