New ParentNursing & FeedingBreastfeedingDockATot
Infant Deluxe+ Stage 1 Docking Sleeper Cover, Size One Size - Grey

Infant Dockatot Deluxe+ Stage 1 Docking Sleeper Cover, Size One Size - Grey

by DockATot

Add a fun, personal touch to your DockATot Deluxe+ portable sleeper with this brightly patterned cover. Color(s): bananas for you, carrara marble, celestial blue, coral trellis, diamond diva, dream weaver, emerald isle, emerald marble, goldy trellis, la vie en rose, le cirque, lighter shade of pale, love links, love triangle, lush and fern, midnight garden, minty trellis, mod pod, night falls, palm beach, pina colada, pristine white, silver lining/chevron, so safari/zebra, strawberry cream, toile de jouy dusty blue. Brand: DOCKATOT. Style Name: Dockatot Deluxe+ Stage 1 Docking Sleeper Cover. Style Number: 5397320. Available in stores.

Is there a way to keep the padding in the middle from sinking in?
Start your review of Infant Dockatot Deluxe+ Stage 1 Docking Sleeper Cover, Size One Size - Grey!
Jasmine H.
Blakeslee, Pa
Infant Dockatot Deluxe+ Stage 1 Docking Sleeper Cover, Size One Size - Grey uploaded by Jasmine H.
we use this for my newborn at nap time or to just lounge around and he loves this thing! I think he likes it because it makes him feel snug and secured. we use it daily and even went ahead and bought the bigger one. 10/10 recommend.
Automn W.
Midland, TX
We originally got this because my son didn’t like the open space of his crib even with being swaddled, so this was a life safe. We also took it with us to parks, or on the road it was more convenient then carrying around a pack N play. Worth the money.
Taylor S.
Sherwood, OR
So nice to be able to have our baby nap in bed while I was still recovering the birth and not have to worry about him rolling anywhere
Ashley K.
King Of Prussia, PA
A true sleep saver. We bought the dock-a-tot when my daughter was a few weeks old and we all slept so much better because of it. She used the Deluxe for her whole first year - we took it apart and used the “noodle” under her crib sheet when she outgrew the body of it.
Moll D.
San Jose, CA
I love the dock a tot. It's easily portable and very stylish. I have a different pattern than the one pictured, but mine is very cute and I love the pattern.its great when you need to lay your LO down and don't want them to roll over. Bring it out for naps on the go or if you want your LO nearby. I would definitely recommend this product!
Ashley B.
Cleveland, OH
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I have been using this since we brought my baby home from the hospital and he will be 9 months this week! We already purchased the Grand because we loved this one so much! It was great for napping and lounging and he felt secure within its soft enclosure!
Dalila V.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I can’t rave about this product enough ! My son loved it and used it every single day up until he was about 5 months and outgrew it. I’m saving it to use for baby number two. I love the cover on this because it’s gender neutral and looks great in pictures !
Katie E.
Green Brook, NJ
My daughter loves taking naps in this. I think she likes how much it snuggles her. Would definitely recommend to others!
Carrington H.
El Paso, TX
A bit pricey but totally worth the money. Would buy again with my next child. Easy to take on vacation and always felt safe with new baby.
Idalia S.
Philadelphia, PA
I was hesitant to grab this item. Seemed over priced and I wasn’t sure if it’d be worth it. Found a great deal so went for it. Best idea ever! My newborn takes the best naps on this thing. Instantly soothes him. Not sure why or how, but I’ll take it.