Infallible 24H Lip Colour 121 uploaded by Taylor L.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

How To Apply 1. Apply base colour to clean bare lips for best colour pay off. 2. Allow colour to dry. 3. Apply conditioning balm for smooth and hydrated feeling lips. 4. Top up conditioning balm when needed for extra hydration. see more...

• Does this apply patchy?1 Answers
  • Every time I use this I have the hardest time getting it off. Any...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Annette R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is like a high-end would lipstick but more affordable. The only thing I really don’t like about liquid lipsticks is that you have to prep your lips ahead of time because if they are dry and cracked you will see every imperfection. As long as you prep it stays on all day looks flawless.
I am not a fan of these liquid lipsticks. The color range is okay, but they  do not last 3 hours let alone 24 hours. The packaging is nice as you can see the actual color through the tube. I would not recommend these to other consumers.
Ashley G.
Castro Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
L’Oréal is an awesome drug store brand for lips! I’ve purchased so many colors within many of their different lips! I love each and everyone of them. They all tend to live up to their claims. I would recommend and will continue to repurchase.
Cheyenne S.
Claremont
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the intensity of the colors. These stay on all day no matter what you do. The only thing Id change is the thickness. It feels a little like rubber over your lips, it takes some getting used to. My faveorite cheap lipstick
Jennifer L.
Johnson City
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great brand and it really stays put. I love the color, and it’s a fun pop of color for an evening out. It is not my favorite lipstick right now, but it is always a winner and min cheaper than department store brands.
Lisa M.
Toledo, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found this to be a fun color for a night on the town! It goes on smooth but as with all longwear formulas it does get drying after awhile. The staying power was average. Had to reapply after food, drink and definitely kiss 😊
Rachel F.
Indianapolis
I really enjoy this product because it lasts a long time and looks great. The reason I didn't give it fine stars is because it could be slightly more comfortable and I wish there were more colors. But it is a great lipstick!
Jessica T.
Salt Lake City
I saw another review on this product so I decided to give it a try. I really like it! You have to apply it to clean lips. If you have lip balm or even primer on your lips the color will ball up. The color on clean lips with the lip balm over it lasts all day!
Caroline K.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you’re going to get a L’Oréal lip product: make sure it’s from the infallible line (the most comparable line to high end brands). Acts more like a stain, but a great inexpensive option!
Leah W.
Long Beach , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked it. I probably wouldn't buy it again, but I will use it until it's gone! Lol. It stays on pretty good. I'm not really a lipstick person though. For the price, it's just ok to me.
Marina M.
Does this apply patchy?
Chantal B.
Ile-Perrot, QC
Every time I use this I have the hardest time getting it off. Any tricks anyone?