Infallible 24H Lip Colour 121 uploaded by Taylor L.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

How To Apply 1. Apply base colour to clean bare lips for best colour pay off. 2. Allow colour to dry. 3. Apply conditioning balm for smooth and hydrated feeling lips. 4. Top up conditioning balm when needed for extra hydration. see more...

• Does this apply patchy?1 Answers
  • Every time I use this I have the hardest time getting it off. Any t...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mely M.
Mely M.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Infallible 24H Lip Colour 121
I loveeeee the infallible 24 hour lip colour 121 because I love bright colors and it was a long wear type of lipstick.
adriana d.
adriana d.
Review for: Infallible 24H Lip Colour 121
This has staying power, not sure about 14 hours, but defiantly 10 to 12 and didn't dry my lips.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Lakewood, CA
Review for: Infallible 24H Lip Colour 121
Hate! I wanted to like this so bad because everyone was raving about it but this two step lip color is an absolute fail for me. While the applicator is pretty decent and the color is beautiful it falls short on everything else. I picked this up at Walgreens while browsing for an affordable liquid lipstick that would outlast drinking and maybe a kiss or two. Now while applying it ... ugh that horrible. It was patchy and balled up like crazy. Wearing this out in public was not an option. I wanted to hope this was a one time thing but upon picking up another one at a cvs I had the same experience.
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Review for: Infallible 24H Lip Colour 121
I really like this Lipstick because is very long-lasting and doesn't transfer much, the pigmentation is pretty good and is cool for an every-day look. My only complain would be that the color doesn't show off much.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Review for: Infallible 24H Lip Colour 121
I loved the richness of the color and i also loved how it actually did stay on all day long and it was such a beautiful color to math with my skin tone
Lupe V.
Lupe V.
South San Francisco
Review for: Infallible 24H Lip Colour 121
This product is easy to combine, but it's really flacks and doesn't last long trough out the day. It smears off.
Sasha G.
Sasha G.
Hillsborough, NH
Review for: Infallible 24H Lip Colour 121
Love this lipstick! Stays on all day long! Great long lasting care. Beautiful color choices.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Bridge City, TX
Review for: Infallible 24H Lip Colour 121
These are pretty good! The only downfall I have is that they get sticky really quick before you put on the clear sealer and that the shimmer ones seemed to not work as well for me.
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Buena Vista, GA
Review for: Infallible 24H Lip Colour 121
I've never used a liquid lipstick that was so moisturizing. They normally dry out my lips immediately. I bought this at Walmart when I was just browsing and it's amazing! It's very easy to apply and comes with a built in chapstick at the end. It's a good price and an amazing product. I'm going to be getting every color.
Lucia V.
Lucia V.
Madrid, Spain
Review for: Infallible 24H Lip Colour 121
I love this product !! is one of my favorite colors, is very intense and beautiful. It has a great formula that lasts all day, even when you drink or eat takes off a bit, but for the price it is very good
Marina M.
Marina M.
Does this apply patchy?
Chantal B.
Chantal B.
Ile-Perrot, QC
Every time I use this I have the hardest time getting it off. Any tricks anyone?