BY INEVITABLE ENTERTAINMENT

• Is this an easy game? Or even worth getting! 1 Answers
  • Is this a fun game for kids to play?4 Answers
  • This was very entertaining as a child I stayed up for day...3 Answers
Inevitable Entertainment The Hobbit
  • "Tolkien describes Middle Earth and it's inhabitants in such rich detail that you can understand how Peter Jackson had a clear vision when he made the LoTR's films." in 7 reviews
  • "i had to read it in 7th grade and ive chosen to re read it about 3 more times... i really think everyone should read it before high school... " in 6 reviews
Jordyn L.
I remember playing this as a kid, very neat and creative game, was an excellent game for its time.
eveline L.
hollywood, FL
The hobbit game is so much fun it is very much like the books and the movies and it is so cool to be able to play as the characters
Ronda K.
Moncton, NB
I played this game for hours upon hours when I was younger. Still own it! Very fun and brings back so many memories.
Jennifer E.
N Charleston, SC
Its been a long time since I played this game. I love this game and pretty much everyone I know who has played it, loved it as well.
Samantha H.
This game was absolutely amazing. I remember getting it for my first xbox and playing it for hours and hours with my brother. It brought the world of The Hobbit to life for me in a way that I had never experienced. I got to see all of my favorite characters and play out all of my favorite scenes. I remember the frustration of trying to free the dwarves from Mirkwood and the suspense of trying to sneak past Smaug. It was a great game and I truly wish that our copy hadn't scratched. I sincerely hope that xbox will consider rereleasing this game for a future system.
Sarah C.
Etobicoke, ON
This book is a classic fantasy story for children. I actually read this book as an adult and still loved it. It allows you to escape from reality and enter into a world of amazing characters and fantastic adventures.
Alexandra D.
Mcminnville, OR
I read this in middle school and I loved it. It's much easier to read than the Lord of the Rings series. It can get a little bit slow at times, but it's worth the read!
katie g.
Carmel, NY
I love this story. It's an easy, quick read. The plot is slow to start but it'a much easier to read than the Lord of the Rings books are. The Hobbit is the perfect adventure story. Classic.
Denisa-Gabriela U.
Plymouth, Devon
This is by far one of the best movies (or franchise) out there. Just can't wait for the 3rd part to be out!
Julie H.
COATESVILLE, PA
A little bit of a slow start, but such a great read. Everyone should read this! The details and vividly imaginative plotline are so unique, this is one of a kind.
jennifer d.
Is this a fun game for kids to play?
Brenda W.
Seale, AL
This was very entertaining as a child I stayed up for days playing this. Very fun still have my copy
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
Is this from a movie?
Heather L.
Mayville, NY
Is this an easy game? Or even worth getting!
diana v.
wasco, CA
Im just here for my badge.