BY INEVITABLE ENTERTAINMENT

• Is this an easy game? Or even worth getting! 1 Answers
  • Is this a fun game for kids to play?4 Answers
  • This was very entertaining as a child I stayed up for day...3 Answers
Inevitable Entertainment The Hobbit
  • "Tolkien describes Middle Earth and it's inhabitants in such rich detail that you can understand how Peter Jackson had a clear vision when he made the LoTR's films." in 7 reviews
  • "i had to read it in 7th grade and ive chosen to re read it about 3 more times... i really think everyone should read it before high school... " in 6 reviews
Megan W.
No childhood is complete without having been immersed into to world of Middle Earth. Fantastically written. This book provided the foundation for much of my reading preferences as an adult.
Rachel G.
Greenwood, AR
LOVE this novel. Tolkien is hilarious. He slips in his humor any chance he gets. You also get a tale of adventure and discovery in the mix. Great read. Highly recommended.
Alexandra D.
Mcminnville, OR
I read this in middle school and I loved it. It's much easier to read than the Lord of the Rings series. It can get a little bit slow at times, but it's worth the read!
Kristina H.
Atwood, TN
I read this book on high school and here recently. It was better this time around. I love the way Tolkien writes and brings the fantasy to life. Definitely a must-read!!
Sherrell W.
Bay City, MI
I just read this, after I saw the movie. I was drawn into it and instantly fell in love. Bilbo's adventure was beautific. I was saddened, I laughed, I cried....
Karlynna H.
San Antonio, TX
It's admittedly been a long time since I've read this book, but it was a very enjoyable read. It is a fantasy classic, and fantasy is my favorite genre of book.
Anna H.
This is a classic book I read as a child and now my cousin is reading so I am reading it again and I still love it and discuss it with her. Intriguing and fun!
Karla V.
Santa Ana , CA
Don't get me wrong, I love the plot. But it's pretty simple. All they pretty much do is try to get the ring to ta certain place. It's generally nice, though.
chris B.
Burton, MI
This book opens up children's imaginations. Before Harry Potter, this was the book teachers could give to boys bored with reading required classroom books.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
I love this book. I remember reading it in my high school English class. At first, I wasn't sure that I would like it or not but I ended up loving it.
jennifer d.
Is this a fun game for kids to play?
Brenda W.
Seale, AL
This was very entertaining as a child I stayed up for days playing this. Very fun still have my copy
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
Is this from a movie?
Heather L.
Mayville, NY
Is this an easy game? Or even worth getting!
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Im just here for my badge.