BY INEVITABLE ENTERTAINMENT

• Is this an easy game? Or even worth getting! 1 Answers
  • Is this a fun game for kids to play?4 Answers
  • This was very entertaining as a child I stayed up for day...3 Answers
Inevitable Entertainment The Hobbit
  • "Tolkien describes Middle Earth and it's inhabitants in such rich detail that you can understand how Peter Jackson had a clear vision when he made the LoTR's films." in 7 reviews
  • "i had to read it in 7th grade and ive chosen to re read it about 3 more times... i really think everyone should read it before high school... " in 6 reviews
Morgan M.
Crawley, WV
It is a simpler version of the world of Lord of the Rings, but it is none the less a wonderful part of it! You cannot go without reading this book some time. It is a very fun read.
Moriah N.
This book is sooooooo much better than the Lord of the Rings series. This book was written for a younger audience, so it's not as difficult as the other stories. If you loved the movies but couldn't stand the books, try this one.
Megan A.
The Hobbit was an excellent book filled with an extremely imaginative world and characters. It is impressive to think that JRR Tolkien wrote this and set the stage for modern fantasy. This was one of the first fantasy books to make elves, dwarves, etc. the good guys instead of only bad. Excellent creative work.
Rachelle M.
Middlebury, IN
Ah, how do I put words to the amazingness that is The Hobbit!? The most imaginative, amazing adventure ever written. A classic good versus evil tale but so much more then that. Every single person should read this book!
Amanda G.
Fresno, CA
He's such a master of stories. At first glance and first read, I did not think that I could finish the darn thing, but once I got past a few pages and got really into, I couldn't put the thing down. The movie adaptation or adaptations are quite wonderfully done and tell the books story quite well.
Danielle S.
Rex, GA
This is the first book that I ever read from Tolkien. Now I have read all his works. The Hobbit is a great simple story that you will most likely enjoy. Not one of my fave books, but is fondly thought of.
Rebekah D.
It's a great story about bravery and adventure and friendship and loss. My mother read it to me when I was a little kid, and I have reread it a number of times over the past years. Definitely a favorite.
Courtney P.
A book that should be on the must read list of every child who can read. I use to check this book out of the school library at least once a month. If you want an intriguing and fun read this is it.
Martha M.
Middleburg, FL
I've been reading Tolkien since I was 11. The Hobbit is rich in detail, well-paced, and beautifully imagined. The Hobbit is a book that everyone should read once in their lives - a true classic.
Katherine T.
Eau Claire, WI
This book is amazing.
I start reading and I am whisked away with Bilbo and the dwarves to Mount Doom.
The story is so intricate and engrossing.
I love his writing style that just draws you in.
jennifer d.
Is this a fun game for kids to play?
Brenda W.
Seale, AL
This was very entertaining as a child I stayed up for days playing this. Very fun still have my copy
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
Is this from a movie?
Heather L.
Mayville, NY
Is this an easy game? Or even worth getting!
diana v.
wasco, CA
Im just here for my badge.