BY INEVITABLE ENTERTAINMENT

• Is this an easy game? Or even worth getting! 1 Answers
  • Is this a fun game for kids to play?4 Answers
  • This was very entertaining as a child I stayed up for day...3 Answers
Inevitable Entertainment The Hobbit
  • "Tolkien describes Middle Earth and it's inhabitants in such rich detail that you can understand how Peter Jackson had a clear vision when he made the LoTR's films." in 7 reviews
  • "i had to read it in 7th grade and ive chosen to re read it about 3 more times... i really think everyone should read it before high school... " in 6 reviews
Andrew B.
Indianapolis, IN
In case you have been under a rock for the past few years, you probably know what "The Hobbit" is already. It is a great children's adventure book touching on the typical themes of adventure, danger, bravery, risk, battles in and outside the mind. The books are rich in characters and the Middle Earth setting is always magical.
Heidi R.
Naples, FL
It may be a little hard to get into but if you stick with it you will find yourself right there with Bilbo having the adventure of a lifetime! it will make you wish you could visit middle earth and fight dragons and visit elves and save humanity by the end of the book you will believe in magic.
Christine S.
If you've watched the Lord of The Ring movies and you haven't read this book you are missing out! It is well written as all JR Tolkien books are. It can really open up your imagination and make you escape into another world. I read it multiple times as a kid and even more as a adult. Well worth your time to read
Samantha H.
This game was absolutely amazing. I remember getting it for my first xbox and playing it for hours and hours with my brother. It brought the world of The Hobbit to life for me in a way that I had never experienced. I got to see all of my favorite characters and play out all of my favorite scenes. I remember the frustration of trying to free the dwarves from Mirkwood and the suspense of trying to sneak past Smaug. It was a great game and I truly wish that our copy hadn't scratched. I sincerely hope that xbox will consider rereleasing this game for a future system.
Lucy M.
Redding, CA
I fell in love with this book! It is a pretty mellow book, slower pace but the story is still incredible. It is fun and it can make you laugh and cry. It takes you out of this world to a world filled with fun adventure and magic and courage. I can't wait to read this to my daughter.
Hanna Marie P.
Plano, TX
While I don't think 3 movies were necessary, no one can deny the quality and impact that this book has. It is beautifully written, beautifully designed if you're lucky enough to have a hard cover like me, and contains a magical and mysterious world that no one could deny is utterly intriguing. The level of detail that is put into these and the other LotRs books is amazing and beyond comparison.
Ashly E.
Seattle, WA
I am NOT a fan of fantasy, usually, but when I started to read this book, I could not put it down! It was absolutely fascinating! It kept my attention, it had an amazing story line of adventure with plenty of twists and turns, and it's a great book for all ages. If you enjoy the movie, you MUST give the book a try! It would be a fun family read (with older children, of course).
Amanda C.
Burlington, KY
My mother read this to my brother and I as kids, and by 4th grade I had finished the LOTR trilogy. The wonderfully magical world Tolkien creates got me interested, but his writing style was what really got me hooked and sparked my passion for reading and writing. The detail with which he used to create this world is just stunning, giving you an entire picture while leaving room for imagination and creativity. This story is timeless, strong, and there are lessons to be learned all throughout the book.
Michelle L.
Holyoke, MA
I had to read The Hobbit as a mandatory school reading for my English class and I really liked it. I usually would not pick up this book and read I came across it because it wouldn't catch my attention. But after having to read it, I wasn't upset. It's actually very interesting and it brought me back to when I was younger and I'd go on so many "adventures"
Ivanisse A.
Fort Rucker, AL
The world of Middle Earth is enthralling. From beginning to end, you are immersed in this high-fantasy world filled with elves, dwarves, and hobbits, among others. You'll find yourself rooting for the Company throughout the whole book as they face the many obstacles to reach their goal. It's also fun to compare and contrast the movie adaptation.
jennifer d.
Is this a fun game for kids to play?
Brenda W.
Seale, AL
This was very entertaining as a child I stayed up for days playing this. Very fun still have my copy
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
Is this from a movie?
Heather L.
Mayville, NY
Is this an easy game? Or even worth getting!
diana v.
wasco, CA
Im just here for my badge.