BY INES ROSALES #74 in Tortillas

Ines Rosales tortas are still made by hand with the same recipe Ines Rosales created over one hundred years ago. Women from the local village are still employed to hand-form and hand-wrap the tortas that are made in small batches. see more...

Jaimie H.
Puyallup, WA
I love these! I'm from a Spanish family and olive oil tortas are something we love. The sweetness of these is delicious and they are super crispy. Great with coffee or tea!
brooke t.
Lagrangeville, NY
i love ines rosales sweet olive oil it's the best. it met my expectation right away. not super bad for u but not the best. it's delicious as soon as u take a bite. i would defiantly recommend this to every one
Destiny R.
Loxley, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are actually really really good. Don't let the name fool you. I was hesitant at first but I changed my mind as soon as I tasted it!
Cecelia K.
Barrington, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I got this in a subscription box recently. Not usually a fan of citrus but this was just fantastic. A little messy but seriously good!
Kayla H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love these with my coffee! Not too sweet or rich but are so good!!! I wish I could find them at my regular grocery store however
Nina D.
Tarawa Ter, NC
These are so yummy and perfect with coffee or tea! They remind me of the pastries my grandmother made when I was a kid.
ana pilar p.
Me encantan! Son dulces, pero no son nada empalagosas. Entre todas las marcas que hay de tortas, esta es mi favorita sin alguna duda.
raquel a.
Calle foso 32 1f aranjuez
Lo quoero hnsjndjd sbjdne eud dbdidbd djekee jeuee eje beejjee beeie beknebeneieebbeej
Emily L.
They sound good but are they soft to eat with humus?
Maria R.
How soft it is and good it taste
Andrea T.
Is this product any good?
Amanda J.
What are some ways you could use these? Would you use them in more a savory dish or sweet? They look super interesting!