Inecto Pure Coconut Oil - Conditioner uploaded by Benish E.

BY INECTO

Benish E.
If I could give it a half star I actually would. Don't waste your money on this conditioner it does not work at all. I apply a lot of it on my hair, but still doesn't work. It's just not a conditioner.
Jade P.
This product is great for co-washing and daily conditioning if you have thin to medium hair thickness. I use this as a co-wash and it works really well. It smells lovely and I was pleased with the results.
Sophia D.
Belgium
This is one of my favourite hair products! I use everything from the Inecto brand because it is rather cheap for vegan hair and body products. The scent is lovely and I honestly believe it works well. However after reading the other reviews here I kind of think this conditioner and also the shampoo would be more for people with greasy hair. I feel like this is one of the only brands that keeps my hair from greasing for at least two days. If you have really damaged and dry hair this might not do the job for you. In that case I would try the hair treatment by Inecto because that product is far more moisturising. I would definitely recommend this conditioner to people but maybe from now on mostly to people with greasy hair.
Karema M.
it smells good but it doesn't moisturize the hair nor leave it clean, it actually dried my hair out i am using the shampoo also and the glossing oil they only smell good. maybe the argan oil one might be better but for this one the only good thing about it was the scent of coconut
Yvonne S.
Port hardy , BC
The smell of this product was really nice but that's that was good. it didn't get hair very clean feeling. won't be buying this ever again
Suzanne M.
Shawville, QC
The smell is amazing, it controls my frizzy hair and leaves it so soft that you can't help touching it all the time!
sara h.
I will not try it again because it made my hair dry and need to moisture it.. It's organic but not healthy for me..
nickita n.
london
Smells good , been complimented that hair smells of coconut 🥥 from morning was at mid day to noon ✨
Khushboo J.
Dubai, Dubai
It works great with my hair.... i have freezy dry hair n using this weekly 2 times does wonders ...