Hair CareHair ProductsInebrya
Ice Cream SHECARE RECONSTRUCTOR MASK (WITH GRAPE STEM CELLS) 1000 ML /338OZ

by Inebrya

INTENSIVE ACID PH SEALING MASK FOR DEEP RECONSTRUCTION OF DRY HAIR AND DAMAGED BY INTENSIVE CHEMICAL TREATMENTS, HOT STYLING TOOLS, MECHANICAL STRESS AND AGGRESSIVE EXTERNAL AGENTS. ITS SPECIAL FREE FROM SULPHATE, ADDED SALT AND PARABEN FREE FORMULA, BASED ON GRAPE PLANT STEM CELLS AND KERATIN, NOURISHES EFFECTIVELY, RESTORING BODY, ELASTICITY AND SOFTNESS, AND MAKES HAIR EXTRAORDINARILY SILKY AND LUMINOUS.

INTENSIVE ACID PH SEALING MASK FOR DEEP RECONSTRUCTION OF DRY HAIR AND DAMAGED BY INTENSIVE CHEMICAL TREATMENTS, HOT STYLING TOOLS, MECHANICAL STRESS AND AGGRESSIVE EXTERNAL AGENTS.; ITS SPECIAL FREE FROM SULPHATE, ADDED SALT AND PARABEN FREE FORMULA, BASED ON GRAPE PLANT STEM CELLS AND KERATIN, NOURISHES EFFECTIVELY, RESTORING BODY, ELASTICITY AND SOFTNESS, AND MAKES HAIR EXTRAORDINARILY SILKY AND LUMINOUS.; FOR BEST RESULTS USE WITH SHECARE RECONSTRUCTOR SHAMPOO; MADE IN ITALY.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of INEBRYA Ice Cream SHECARE RECONSTRUCTOR MASK (WITH GRAPE STEM CELLS) 1000 ML /33.8OZ!
Etobicoke, ON
INEBRYA Ice Cream SHECARE RECONSTRUCTOR MASK (WITH GRAPE STEM CELLS) 1000 ML /33.8OZ uploaded by Sharon B.
I have the mask in tuttifrutti and banana and love both!!! I just went back blonde so I’ve been using them as a leave in mask overnight to bring my hair back to life!

Looking for your answer?