Industrial Revolution The Ice Cream Ball Mega Size Play and Freeze Ice Cream Maker - Red

Make your own ice cream and have a good time doing it with the ice cream ball. This mega-sized ice treat maker includes a recipe book for quick reference. The glossy finish adds a fun touch to the plastic exterior. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amanda H.
Lexington, KY
I give this product a solid B. I have the int size (the smaller one), which I bought second-hand just to try. It's great for a car-camping activity for a group! You can get everyone highly involved, kicking it around.
My boyfriend and I treated it like a medicine ball, and passed it back and forth while doing squats (to burn off all the calories we were about to consume).
All in all, I like it. Only cons: it can be dangerous as it is so heavy. Be careful. It is also very loud because all the ice rumbles back and forth as you kick or pass it.
Karley S.
De Pere, WI
We have the purple one and have had it for about 5 years or so. It is so fun and honestly makes some of the best ice cream ever! I love that you can put what ever you want in it! Its nice to know what is going into your ice cream! We like to make it outside and roll it down our big hill. We always have to add more ice to it as we make it but its still fun and extremely delicious!
Stacy H.
Wilson, WY
This is a super fun way to add some excitement to your camping trip.
Designed for car-camping, all you do is add the ingredients and toss it around.
The ice cream is tasty - you know what you put in it so it's not filled with preservatives and all that junk.

The lid stays on through the tossing - but don't let it hit a rock... It can explode!

Cleanup is a bit sticky, but it's kind of the nature of the beast.

All in all, if you have access to ice & a bathroom for cleaning up, I would recommend this product.
Julie L.
Saint Louis, MO
The Ice Cream Ball is a fun thing to have, especially when you're out camping with a group of people. Rolling the ingredients around while around the campfire is a sure fire way to get the conversation and laughter rolling. Its a sweet treat in the end results!
Olivia M.
Gainesville, FL
I got this a couple years ago and although it is fun and makes delicious ice cream, it is VERY messy. Somehow, the ice cream ends up literally everywhere. The fun totally makes up for the mess though.
Anyta C.
West Plains, MO
We've had two of these. They break faster than they are worth - but they are a great starting point if you have never made ice cream by hand before. If you have skip the ball and make it in a ziplock and a mason jar - easier and cheaper in the long run.
Stacy A.
Rocky Mount, NC
This ice cream ball is amazing for parents who have kids. You just fill the ball and then you roll it around for a while and it will keep kids occupied.
Emily S.
Pretty easy to make and you get freaking ice cream. I love it! Fun for the whole family and user friendly .
Mandy J.
prince george, BC
We have two of these balls and have had them for about 4 yrs now. The kids love making ice cream in them. They are loud when rolling but we just put them on a blanket to roll. You also have to be careful to get the lid on right or the ice cream leaks out and makes a mess. The ice cream can be hard to get out also if you roll it to long and it gets extremely hard.
How long does it take?
Emily J.
How much ice cream does it make?
Emily J.
Does it leak and if the outside gets dirty does the ice cream get dirty?
Lauren W.
Evansville, WI
Is this product durable? i have rowdy friends and i can only imagine how much fun they would have with this when we go up to my cabin but i worry that it wouldn't stand up to a little beating!