Add a Photo

#2 in Space Heaters
Eco-save heater warms your space while saving money. Uses only 375 - 750 watts, a fraction of normal space heaters. Sleek, compact design allows you to use it on desktops, counters, under desks, on shelves. Variable heat and fan controls give you the right amount of heat. safety tip switch included. etl listed, 110 vac.
Makenna P.
Makenna P.
Moscow, ID

This is a fabulous heater, that generates a ton of heat from such a small unit. The Hester itself doesn't smell when expelling hot air, and I don't have to worry about it tipping over and causing a fire. It's also quiet and costs next to nothing to run
Shanna T.
Shanna T.
Irving, TX

I love this little heater! I take it with me to work because they like to keep it FREEZING in there even in the winter and it's perfect for my little area. It's easy to move and warms up nice and quick. I would recommend to a friend!
Amaris B.
Amaris B.
Anchorage, AK

This heater is great if you don't have a lot of heat in your house and it is very good on prices. It is super effective and has kept me warm at night. Loved it to be honest. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Kim R.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA

I love this space heater. I work in an office where my desk is near a window. Needless to say in the winter my feet tend to get very cold. In just a matter of minutes after turning this baby on, I am toasty warm.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Bloomfield, NJ

Best portable heater! Easy to use, heats up fast, and is light weight. Heates up to high temperatures and is great for small rooms/spaces. great gift for someone at the office who is always cold
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Randolph, MA

The Indus Tool Cozy Heater is awesome in warming small to medium room sizes. It is sleek small and durable. Its small frame will not take up any space. Its modern designs adds an accent piece.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Yakima Wa

Industry Tool Cozy Products Economy save compact heater. These guys put out some heat. Great for additional heat in any space.
Angel R.
Angel R.

Excellent for small spaces! Worked great, heat up our guest room perfectly our guest were happy and comfy when they visited
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.
Flat Rock , MI

This heater is amazing! it small and easy to to transport, and it puts out an amazing amount of heat for being so small!!!!
jasmina V.
jasmina V.
Cape Coral, FL

It's works so well even though it's so small. It's easy to move around. It's a cute product for those really cold nights.
courtney r.
courtney r.

Im looking for a heater for my rabbits shed and i was wondering if this would suvive near straw ?
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
McAlester , OK

This heater looks small. Is it only used for a small room?
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Richmond, KY

How many sq feet does this heat?
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Cana, VA

What is the size and price of these??

Join Now