Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodRachael Ray Nutrish
Indoor Complete Chicken with Lentils and Salmon Dry Cat Food

Indoor Complete Chicken with Lentils and Salmon Dry Cat Food

Indoor Complete Chicken with Lentils & Salmon Recipe Indoor Complete Chicken with Lentils & Salmon Recipe

I just bought this food for my cat. What are your thoughts ? How healthy is it?
[product:nutrish-indoor-complete-chicken-with-lentils-salmon-recipe] ?
Did you find it hard getting your cat to eat this cat food or did you slowly transition it into their food?
Start your review of Indoor Complete Chicken with Lentils and Salmon Dry Cat Food!
Jamie K.
Murphy, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Indoor Complete Chicken with Lentils and Salmon Dry Cat Food uploaded by Jamie K.
I received a bag of Nutrish Indoor Complete Chicken with Lentils and Salmon cat food to review, and my kitties went crazy for it! They know the sound of the cat food bag, so it really wasn't a far stretch that they started rubbing up on it as soon as I pulled it out of the Influenster box. The way they gobbled it up, though, that was amazing! Usually, it takes a couple of tries and mixing old food with new before they'll switch cat foods. This time, though, they were meowing for more as soon as it was gone. I love that it's actually good for them, since some of the higher-end brands have ingredients that she shouldn't eat. I will definitely be buying more of this for my kitties thanks to the coupon provided and Influenster!
Kaitlyn W.
Dallas, TX
My cat seemed to really like it and I love all the ingredients! I will definitely consider buying it again. Yes it met my expectations I hoped it would be natural! No cons for me I didn't think it was bad! Yea I would recommend to other cat owners for sure!
Ashley N.
Hollister, CA
I have 5 cats and their ages range from 2 years old to 14 years old. They do enjoy this food. I like how small the kibbles are too. In between meals I throw some kibbles out for them as treats. They love it! I received Nutrish™ as a free sample for reviewing purposes.
Cristina L.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Rachael Ray's cat food, which the kitties got to test and review for free was awesome! They gobbled it all up and it felt good feeding it to them knowing there were real ingredients inside. This is the perfect cat food and I would recommend it to all cat owners!
Autum S.
Hazard, KY
Indoor Complete Chicken with Lentils and Salmon Dry Cat Food uploaded by Autum S.
Received my free bag of Rachel ray Nutrish indoor complete cat food,and my cat was jumping on the counter while I was opening the box it came in she was very curious about it sniffing the bag and was more than ready to try it! She loved it and even shared a little with her outside kitty friends who come inside to play with her at times!
Mayte P.
Love this brand and my kitty's scarfed it down. It's a great brand, not expensive, and quality ingredients. Thumbs up from me!
Kimberly H.
Olympia, WA
Free for sampling from influenster! My kitties are getting older so they are much pickier, they gobbled this stuff up so fast! We had to mix it in with their old food so it didn't hurt their stomachs and they would try to pick out just this stuff. Happy cats, happy kitty mom.
Jennifer M.
I've been looking for a good cat food for a while. I've spent 2 bucks to 15 bucks only to have my cat still vomiting ew. This food is amazing.. no fur balls no vomiting when she hears the bag opening up she runs from wherever she is.
Ty W.
Philadelphia, PA
Indoor Complete Chicken with Lentils and Salmon Dry Cat Food uploaded by Ty W.
My 5 cats were excited from the moment they smelled the bag. They tried and loved the chicken with lentils and salmon. I mixed a bit of their normsl food with it but thry begged for more. All in all, Nutrish was a hit in my home.
Bailey B.
Liberty, MO
Indoor Complete Chicken with Lentils and Salmon Dry Cat Food uploaded by Bailey B.
My little guy loves it. The moment i opened the box he was so excited to find out what it was and when I gave him some he loved it! I did receive this item for free for my honest review in return.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kim R.
Volney
il y a 3 ans
Cindy S. il y a 2 ans
My cat 🐈 really likes it, and it doesn’t upset her digestion at all.  I trust nutrish products and Rachel Ray