Indoor Adult Dry Cat Food

Indoor cats live a life of leisure, spending most of their days napping, grooming, and grazing. All that leisure time requires precise nutrition to ensure adult cats don't put on extra weight, regurgitate hairballs, and leave some less-than-desirable stool odors in their litter box. Royal Canin Indoor dry cat food is targeted nutrition made for those lovably lazy housecats to live a long, magnificent life. Moderate calorie levels help maintain a healthy weight. Optimal fibers control hairballs. Highly digestible proteins decrease the amount of waste in their litter box and its less-than-desirable smell. And because dental tartar affects a number of adult cats, the unique dry cat kibble encourages chewing to help reduce dental and tartar buildup. Top off their bowl with your cat’s favorite Royal Canin Adult Instinctive wet cat food for a texture that pleases even the finickiest eater.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Indoor Adult Dry Cat Food!
Tiffany L.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I switched my babies from blue buffalo to Royal canin indoor. When I switched and mixed the two for a while they would pick out the Royal canin and leave the blue. They thought the new food was treats mixed in :) they love it and I didn't think their fur could get any softer- but it did. It's unbelievably soft.
JC C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Indoor Adult Dry Cat Food uploaded by JC C.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My cat loves this tyoe of food. It has a lot of nutrition too. The quality is really good . I would highly recommend this type Indoor Adult Dry Cat Food of cat food for adult indoor cat This has a moderate fat content to maintain their healthy weight since indoor cats are less active. Highly recommended.
Amber W.
Azle, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
2,840 reviews
Our kitten likes this food crushed into her soft food. It's helped her with her digestive issues. Even our Chihuahua likes it so we are considering purchasing this for them both. I received a free trial bag of this product for testing purposes and the opinions are my own.
Brittany A.
Charlotte, NC
I use to buy my cat the cheap food because well, it was cheap but when she started have digestive issues I knew I had to find something that would make her feel just a good as she looks. She loves this stuff so much. Usually she gets tired of a certain brand after 3 months give it take but we’ve but buying her this for a year now and she’s scarfed it down fats everytime it’s out I front of her.
Gabrielle E.
BOSTON, MA
I have been quite pleased with the Royal Canin products for years. My baby is a picky girl and she chose Royal Canin over several other brands we sampled. Within their brand, she is fine with the indoor adult, mature cat, the “light” weight loss one, and the hair and skin varieties. I would recommend to others with picky eaters to try. We’ve had no issues.
Erica W.
Plymouth Mtng, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I've used royal canin products for all my pets. They focus on science not buzz words or trending fads. My cats all love the wet and dry foods. They make it easy to figure out feeding amounts. They also offer a range of over the counter options for health conditions, breeds, lifestyles, etc, as well as prescription diets. I am currently using this to specific formula for my kitties and they love it. They all have shiny coats, healthy teeth, and normal feces. It is worth the price to invest in their health.
Skyler C.
grand blanc , MI
Both of my cats have recently switched to this food. They both have way softer coats now and get sick less. Additionally they both have more energy since eating royal canin food and it was highly recommended by my vet!
Sugey J.
Missouri City, TX
Excelente producto mi gato lo ama el mejor cambio que hice fue cambiar a royal canon
Zoya T.
Roseville, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My 3 Ocicats do great on this food. Healthy weights, shiny coats and clean teeth. We love it.
Miss L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
LOVE!! My kitty ONLY eats this kind of dry food.. it’s help tremendously with hairball control

Looking for your answer?