Indomie Instant Noodles Mi Goreng uploaded by Ekhlas A.Indomie Instant Noodles Mi Goreng uploaded by Ekhlas A.Indomie Instant Noodles Mi Goreng uploaded by chousadilla s.

BY INDOMIE

Indomie® Mi Goreng Instant Noodles.
Export product
Fried noodles.
Contains sachets of: seasoning powder, seasoning oil, sweet, soy sauce, chili sauce, fried onion.
Halal.
Majelis Ulama, Indonesia. see more...

Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
Rocklin, CA
These spicy and chewy noodles are addictive! They're cheap (They cost mere cents) and are easy to make in no time, making it a starving college student's best friend. Forget your usual ramen, and try this!
Gabby M.
Gabby M.
These are my favorite noddles EVER. I had some for lunch, they are sooo tasty! I would recommend them to anyone who is bored of the traditional top ramen noodles!
Beatrice A.
Beatrice A.
I absolutely adore these noodles. They are spicy but not too spicy. They aren't as spicy as most Korean ramen. I got mine online for $8.00 which was the lowest price I could get. They aren't available at any stores near me so I could only find them online. I would definitely buy this product again and I totally recommend it. You won't regret it.
Maddy B.
Maddy B.
Arkadelphia
This is MY FAVORITE instant noodle! These really do taste like a Stirfry noodle. I have to purchase these on amazon because I can't buy them where I live. But I really recommend trying these if you are a noodle lover.
Claudia H.
Claudia H.
I found this instant noodle at the Asian Market, so i bought this brand to give it a try and i love it, the flavor itself is good not too salty, and the texture from the noodle is good.
Karla O.
Karla O.
Silver Spring, MD
Great quick dinner that's super tasty. I love how easy it was to make. Very filling, and a lot of flavor for such a small package
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Pembroke, NC
I love these noodles they taste restaurant authentic. I eat them at least a few times a week and they're cheap
chousadilla s.
chousadilla s.
Surabaya, Indonesia
So yummy. i love eating it so much like four times in a week. its so tasty and so easy to cook and also this product is from my lovcal brand in here so I'm happy about it. its a must to try it💕💕
Joana A.
Joana A.
Although it has priced me a little bit-- they are even more expensive than ABC's product-- but the purchase worths it when I really want to eat fried noodles. It is best to eat with eggs and this original flavor is actually much better than the new flavors that the brand has launched. Although the taste is only comparable to the Rendang one-- the original one still tastes the best since the experimenting taste of other products don't suit instant taste.
Viana A.
Viana A.
Sydney
Yuuuum! You can always tell someone's cooking this noodles after you had it once! You can never had enough of this delicious noodles. I love it! I always add some vegetables like bokchoy and chili or add some more stuff like beef balls, eggs, rice etc!