BY INDOMIE

Indomie® Mi Goreng Instant Noodles.
Export product
Fried noodles.
Contains sachets of: seasoning powder, seasoning oil, sweet, soy sauce, chili sauce, fried onion.
Halal.
Majelis Ulama, Indonesia. see more...

• follow me food lovers over here and i will do the same!!!3 Answers
Mandi M.
Florence, KY
Absolutely the best! My kid is soooo picky and she loves these. I literally order them from Kroger by the case. Shout out to the Kroger in florence Ky you guys are the best! These are so good and I highly recommend them. So much better than Ramen Indomie Instant Noodles Mi Goreng
Patricia R.
Conroe, TX
I loved this noodles during college & I still love it to this day! Super tasty and affordable! Quick to make and is great on the go! There are severals flavors to choose from as well! Highly recommend!
Beatrice A.
I absolutely adore these noodles. They are spicy but not too spicy. They aren't as spicy as most Korean ramen. I got mine online for $8.00 which was the lowest price I could get. They aren't available at any stores near me so I could only find them online. I would definitely buy this product again and I totally recommend it. You won't regret it.
Tawny B.
Port Angeles , WA
This is by far my FAVORITE instant noodle! I got hooked on them living in Florida and now that I am back in WA I have a hard time finding them! I usually have to order them off Amazon because I live in a rural county and we don't have a lot of Asian markets. This is spicy, oniony, noodly deliciousness and I LOVE IT!
Wendi B.
Columbia, SC
Omg these are absolutely delicious! I'm a ramen fanatic and grabbed these instant noodles on a whim yesterday. I love that you can customize the flavors to your preference and every flavor is so tasty! These are my new fav instant noodles!
Maddy B.
Arkadelphia , AR
This is MY FAVORITE instant noodle! These really do taste like a Stirfry noodle. I have to purchase these on amazon because I can't buy them where I live. But I really recommend trying these if you are a noodle lover.
Gabrielle B.
Rocklin, CA
These spicy and chewy noodles are addictive! They're cheap (They cost mere cents) and are easy to make in no time, making it a starving college student's best friend. Forget your usual ramen, and try this!
Claudia H.
I found this instant noodle at the Asian Market, so i bought this brand to give it a try and i love it, the flavor itself is good not too salty, and the texture from the noodle is good.
Gabby M.
These are my favorite noddles EVER. I had some for lunch, they are sooo tasty! I would recommend them to anyone who is bored of the traditional top ramen noodles!
Karla O.
Silver Spring, MD
Great quick dinner that's super tasty. I love how easy it was to make. Very filling, and a lot of flavor for such a small package
Atteya A.
saudi arabia
follow me food lovers over here and i will do the same!!!