BY INDOMIE

Indomie® Mi Goreng Instant Noodles.
Export product
Fried noodles.
Contains sachets of: seasoning powder, seasoning oil, sweet, soy sauce, chili sauce, fried onion.
Halal.
Majelis Ulama, Indonesia. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Beatrice A.
I absolutely adore these noodles. They are spicy but not too spicy. They aren't as spicy as most Korean ramen. I got mine online for $8.00 which was the lowest price I could get. They aren't available at any stores near me so I could only find them online. I would definitely buy this product again and I totally recommend it. You won't regret it.
Tawny B.
Port Angeles , WA
This is by far my FAVORITE instant noodle! I got hooked on them living in Florida and now that I am back in WA I have a hard time finding them! I usually have to order them off Amazon because I live in a rural county and we don't have a lot of Asian markets. This is spicy, oniony, noodly deliciousness and I LOVE IT!
Wendi B.
Columbia, SC
Omg these are absolutely delicious! I'm a ramen fanatic and grabbed these instant noodles on a whim yesterday. I love that you can customize the flavors to your preference and every flavor is so tasty! These are my new fav instant noodles!
Maddy B.
Arkadelphia , AR
This is MY FAVORITE instant noodle! These really do taste like a Stirfry noodle. I have to purchase these on amazon because I can't buy them where I live. But I really recommend trying these if you are a noodle lover.
Gabrielle B.
Rocklin, CA
These spicy and chewy noodles are addictive! They're cheap (They cost mere cents) and are easy to make in no time, making it a starving college student's best friend. Forget your usual ramen, and try this!
Gabby M.
These are my favorite noddles EVER. I had some for lunch, they are sooo tasty! I would recommend them to anyone who is bored of the traditional top ramen noodles!
Claudia H.
I found this instant noodle at the Asian Market, so i bought this brand to give it a try and i love it, the flavor itself is good not too salty, and the texture from the noodle is good.
Karla O.
Silver Spring, MD
Great quick dinner that's super tasty. I love how easy it was to make. Very filling, and a lot of flavor for such a small package
Courtney B.
Charlotte, NC
I love these noodles they taste restaurant authentic. I eat them at least a few times a week and they're cheap
Thi Ngoc Anh P.
Hamilton
This is the best ramen I've ever tried. It's extremely good. I'm addicted with its taste. A little spicy, a little sweet and a little salty. Every single taste is so perfect. It don't make me feel bored although I've eaten a huge bunch of this ramen. Everytime I have to use two packs to please my stomach lol. The price is low too. Perfect 🤤