BY INDOMIE

Rachel G.
Rachel G.
I love Indomie! I used to live in Indonesia and love finding Asian stores that carry indomie so I can enjoy it on the states. It's like Ramen only with amazing flavors! And instead of just the one seasoning pack, Indomie has also a chili powder pack and a seasoning oil pack. Yummy!
Aura A.
Aura A.
This is the best option for days when you dont have time to cook something like elaborated, and this instant noodles are sooo easy and fast to do. Definitely recommended!
noYasmin J.
noYasmin J.
ESSE MACARAM EXTANTANIO E MARAVILHOSO AMO DE PAIXAO COMPRO SEMPRE TENHO ATE ESTOQUE RSRSRSRSSRS VOCES TEM QUE CONFERI
Indomie Fried Noodle Satay me encantan las sopas que ya vienen listas me declaro adicta me encantan en la noche cuando hace friito que rico unm
Aiesha R.
Aiesha R.
This soup tastes amazing! And whenever there is nothing at home you can always have this as a back up. It a really good price for a pack of 30. I would definitely recommend this soup to other as it tastes really good.
oma i.
oma i.
I love these so much they taste amazing i highly recommend this product you can do it in so mane recipes. The price is good cause its cheap and its tasty i really love it i am really satisfied with this product