Individually Frozen Chicken Drumsticks

by Tyson

#4 in Chicken

Crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside, made with 100% all-natural* ingredients. *Minimally processed. No artificial ingredients.

What’s your favorite chicken nugget brand frozen?
Start your review of Individually Frozen Chicken Drumsticks!
Product Highlights
“The best for a quick lunch with my toddler and my teenage step daughter is still a fan as well!” in reviews
“The whole grain breading taste different than the original one.” in reviews
Tazewell, VA
I eat these as a snack and I really love these chicken nuggets. Great value, I get a pretty big bag for 5 dollars. No improvement needed. I love the flavor I love that they are small and they are breaded. They really have great flavor. They are great with barbaque sauce or ketchup. My 2 girls loved these when they were toddlers and still do. There is a lot of pros but no cons in my personal opinion. I will continue buying these.
Purchased at: Walmart
These taste really good! They do have a bit of carbs in them, only downfall. But if you or your kids are looking for a quick meal or snack these are a hit. They are filling and delicious. Very reasonable price point too. I eat them every now and then but my kid loves them. Way better for you than fast food nuggets. Would recommend.
Connellsville, PA
Best frozen chicken nuggets I've ever had! I got through at least a bag a week in my house between 4 kids,ages 2-13, and everyone loves them. Whether made in the microwave or the oven,they're still delectable. Never soggy regardless of how they're prepared which is a huge issue typically with frozen nuggets.
Columbia , SC
Individually Frozen Chicken Drumsticks uploaded by Amanda S.
Tyson labels their products very well. This is extremely helpful for Moms who have kids with food allergies. Individually Frozen Chicken Drumsticks have a great flavor and they are easy for school lunches or nights with soccer games. My daughters love these with tater tots and ketchup.
Dawsonville, GA
These are my kids favorite chicken nuggets! They are so convient and always come in handy when im in a pinch! They last awhile in the freezer and always taste really good. Only thing, i wish they got a little bit crispier. Pretty affordable and they usually go on sale a lot.
Louisville, KY
My son has Autism and these are the only chicken nuggets he will eat. They're crispy and yummy fresh from the oven. In the microwave, they're not that good. They're a little pricey in my opinion but it's worth it because it's all he'll eat. I will be buying again.
Drexel Hill, PA
These are my children’s favorite chicken nuggets. We cook them in an air fryer. They can be pricey depending on which store you purchase them from. My kids can tell the difference between Tyson chicken nuggets and other brand chicken nuggets. Nothing beats Tyson!
Dunmore , PA
My kids love these chicken nuggets and they are super easy and fast in my air fryer. They seem to prefer them in the air fryer because they are more crispy, but they are good in the microwave too. I don’t mind them either- if there happens to be a few left over!
Riverton, NJ
They taste pretty good. They're good for a quick snack. I usually throw them in the air fryer to give them a crisp and they taste amazing. As of right now I don't see any need for improvement. They're decently priced so I would definitely recommend to other's!
These are my family’s favorite chicken nuggets, aside from homemade. You can always trust to get %100 percent white meat chicken. It’s so flackery and delicious on the outside and soft and juicy on the inside! They are my daughters absolute favorite!