Indigo Wild Zum Tub Bath Salts, Eucalyptus, 12 Ounce uploaded by Taylor A.

BY ZUM

While 'Zum' is a made-up word, Indigo Wild Zum Tub Bath Salts uses ingredients that are not! Soaked in shea butter, meadowfoam seed oil, rosemary extract and pure essential oils, these natural sea salt crystals will leave you feeling refreshed and restored. Did you know our Zum Tub bath salts are Jacuzzi-safe?. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I got these bath salts as a bridal shower gift. Anytime I take a bath are usually use a bath bomb or a bath salt. These bath salts make my body really soft and they smell awesome. I definitely recommend.
Matthew W.
Oak Park, IL
I love this product and get it every time I’m in Kansas City. It is great after a long day of hard work and school. Just pour a little bit in your bath and the crystals that hold in the smell slowly dissolve allowing for the maximum smell over the time of the bath.
Bonnie L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I keep these on hand for days when I'm feeling stuffy or like I'm catching a cold. Refreshing scent, especially helps when added to a hot bath and you can soak to relax. Love all Indigo Wild items, and this is one of my top re-purchases.
Sydney M.
Syracuse, IN
Love this stuff. After a stressful day it's nice to come home and start a bath that leaves you feeling relaxed and refreshed and this stuff does the trick.
Jocelyn W.
Wichita
The bath salts are the best! Love the sent of lavender and it smells as if it was fresh lavender in the room