Indigo Wild - Zum Mist Room/Body Spray Lavender - 4 oz. uploaded by Sarah M.

BY INDIGO WILD

Spray the bad karma (and funk) away with a mist made with 100% pure essential oils. Give it a shake and give it a shot. Lavender Mist: Softly stirring the atmosphere, turning everything it touches to a golden bouquet. see more...

• Do they have any other scents? Maybe that are longer lasting? I ...1 Answers
  • Does it stain fabrics. Read in the reviews a lot of people spray...3 Answers
  • If used on your pillow will let stain it1 Answers
Sarah M.
Livermore, CA
I love the scent of this Lavender aromatherapy room & body mist. I love that it is made with 100% pure essential oils. My only dislike is that I don't feel that it is long lasting. Or lasting at all. I feel that as soon as I shake it up and spray, it gives a quick fragrance to the room and then disperses. I wish it lasted longer to help masks any odors in the room.
Olivia B.
Fairhope, AL
I love this body spray! It's very natural and not harsh or over-powering at all. I am very sensitive to perfumes and body sprays, but the essential oils in this don't bother me at all. My only complaint is that is doesn't last very long. I really don't mind though, I just keep it in my bag and reapply when needed. I want to try every scent of this stuff, but so far I've only tried the lavender/mint (love) and the lemongrass (not my fav).
Taylor O.
Orlando
Indigo Wild is a great Kansas City-based line of home and body products. I may have some hometown bias, but I think almost everything from this line is amazing. And my very favorite product they make is the Aromatherapy Room and Body Spray in lavender. I spray it in my office when I'm stressed, and I really do feel a bit more relaxed. I spray it on my bed when I'm having trouble sleeping. I spray it around the house. It's fantastic. It's organic and vegan and gluten free, and what's not to love? I've never used it as a body spray. It's a bit too strong for sensitive skin and noses like mine, but that's also what makes it a fantastic room spray--lots of scent payoff and staying power.
Haley B.
Kearney, MO
This stuff is life. its the first I've heard of a body/room spray! this may sound crazy, but when i spray it in the room....all of my frustration and worries vanish. it calms me!
Taylor W.
Lancaster , PA
Use this on my bed and pillows before I go to bed. It relieves tension headaches and makes you feel like you're in the spa. So relaxing.
Amy r.
Eagan, MN
I purchased this product at Whole Foods. I love,love this spray. I have purchase a few other scents in this spray as well.
Shaunalee M.
Little ridge, NB
I use this in my room and on my bed before going to sleep. helps me relax and sleep better.
SALLY M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does it stain fabrics. Read in the reviews a lot of people sprayed on their bed
SALLY M.
Wellness Guru Expert
If used on your pillow will let stain it
Sarah M.
Livermore, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Do they have any other scents? Maybe that are longer lasting? I feel like it doesn't stay in the air for very long.