BY INDIGO WILD - ZUM

• Where can I get this please? 2 Answers
  • So does this really clean your body good? Or is this more...2 Answers
Victoria C.
Tallahassee, FL
I love this soap bar! It's my favorite thing to use on my sons sensitive skin. You can purchase this product at publix in the southern part of the United States. I'm pretty sure you can also find these online if they have their own website.
Leah H.
Amarillo, TX
I really enjoy natural and organic products and this is my go to soap. This is my favorite scent, but here are other nice ones too. The lather of the soap is perfect and makes my skin feel awesome
Ntia C.
I liked this soap, my skin feels great after using it but I'm not a really big fan of the smell/ fragrance of it. I wish they would make one with lavender ( I have not found one yet)
Tamara  V.
Waukesha, WI
I was given one of these as a gift from a client, and I love how soft the goat's milk leaves your skin! I've got sensitive skin and their more natural ingredients are great!
Ashley H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These smell so good and help moisturize your skin. They are a little more expensive then store brand but the sent is amazing
aya k.
Where can I get this please?
Allison D.
So does this really clean your body good? Or is this more as something to make you smell good?