BY INDIGO WILD

With all natural ingredients and essential oils, the Zum Face Under Eye Butter from Indigo Wild is an intense, heavy duty moisturizer that is great for extremely dry skin. It penetrates deeply and nourishes without irritating your delicate under eye skin. Evening primrose oil helps balance your skin and fights signs of aging. Indigo Wild brings you high quality, handmade, all natural goods made with pure essential oils. These gnarly avengers say no to all things toxic, manufactured, harsh, chemical and unnatural. You just can't get any more natural. see more...

Katrina L.
Maynard, MA
I love this stuff it really helps with what I call my raccoon eyes. I'm young so i was feed up with how dark it was around my eyes. I started using this around my eyes every night as part of my nightly skin routine and it really helps my to not look so dark. I would recommend to anyone who wants to help the dark circles around there eyes.
liz w.
Waukesha , WI
This is a fantastic product! It is great with my sensitive skin, does not cause irritation and it smells great. I use this at night per the instructions and it leaves my under eyes moisturized.