Indigo Wild Zum Face Gentle Face Cleanser uploaded by April R.

BY INDIGO WILD

With all natural ingredients and essential oils, the Zum Face Gentle Face Cleanser from Indigo Wild is gentle and hydrating but tough on makeup and dirt. Vegetable glycerin seals in skin's moisture while making it soft and supple while lemon and geranium pure essential oils soften, tone and nourish skin. It also helps reduce oiliness and blackheads without stripping skin's natural oils or moisture. Indigo Wild brings you high quality, handmade, all natural goods made with pure essential oils. These gnarly avengers say no to all things toxic, manufactured, harsh, chemical and unnatural. You just can't get any more natural. see more...

Buy on Amazon
April R.
Hattiesburg, MS
This stuff is literally the best! It smells good, my super sensitive skin LOVES it, and it's all natural products.

It's always been hard for me to find something that didn't make my skin itch or turn red. Zum Face does an amazing job! Indigo Wild Zum Face Gentle Face Cleanser
Katrina L.
Maynard, MA
I use Zumba Face every night as part of my nightly face routine. It helps to me my breakouts to a minimum and it smells amazing. A little bit of this stuff goes a long way. I am in love with all things Zum. I would recommend this to anyone who want to try a good daily face cleanser.