Indigo Wild Zum Body Lotion, Almond, 8 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Kaitlin B.

BY ZUM

While zum is a made-up word, Indigo Wild zum body lotion uses ingredients that are not. Shea butter and meadow foam seed oil, with botanical extracts like aloe vera, carrot and hibiscus combine to stimulate microcirculation in your skin, help regenerate cell growth and fight free-radical damage. No parabens, petroleum by-products, phthalates or propylene glycol. see more...

Jen F.
Nunda
The smell gets me every time. It smells like almond pastry. I bought this at Lori's Natural Foods in Rochester NY and purchased the bigger one on Amazon. It keeps my hands feeling soft and non greasy.
Kaitlin K.
Fremont
I just love these almond scented products from Zum! Smells so good! The body lotion is moisturizing but also rubs in really well! I am super happy with all of my Zum products and hope that this line continues to gain popularity!
Kaitlin B.
Minneapolis, MN
I love love love the smell of this stuff. It almost smells effervescent and like marzipan. YUM! I also love that it's all natural. It's a thin moisturizer, but it works into the skin quickly and well.
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
I love this smell. It reminds me of wedding cake. Leaves my hands silky and smelling so good. I use it all day long.
Sara S.
Port st lucie, Fl
I love this product. It keeps my skin very moisturized. I would recommend this product to any one

back