BY ZUM

Chew on some spearmint Zum in your shower for a tasteful treat of fresh and sweet. A great soap for releasing stress and fatigue. Ingredients: Saponified 100% food grade olive, coconut, palm & castor oils, in a goat's milk base, with pure essential oils and mineral pigments. 3 oz. see more...

• Does it smell minty or like wax.2 Answers
  • What would you use this for? Any thing special? Or just regular b...7 Answers
Taylor L.
Mcdonough, GA
Indigo Wild has such reliable products. It smells great and has an affordable price. I always go to this brand when buying bar soap. I definitely recommend to anyone. This is an Awesome product and I love it.
Hajera C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I tried this at my cousins house and it really caught my eye. It wasn't like normal bar soaps I've used before and it seemed very different and interesting. It has a nice smoothing smell.
Velma G.
Bismarck, ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Indigo wild is the only brand of bar soap I buy and use , i trust their products 100% not to mention how greatly they work & the mint smell is so amazing & pure , it feels good to know that it's all natural .
Makenna M.
My mom and I are obsessed with these! They always smells amazing and you almost feel cleaned knowing there aren't 5000 unknown chemicals in them.
Nevada W.
Lead, SD
When looking for an all natural soap..this is the one to choose. Very gentle on the skin, lathers great and smells amazing
Brittany J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The best smelling mint bar soap I have ever tried. The scent is real, refreshing, bold and lasts! Hands down my favorite!
Angie R.
Woodbridge, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I used this at a friends house once and fell in love! My skin was so soft and not irritated i have super sensitive skin
Shawna S.
What would you use this for? Any thing special? Or just regular body soap
Soraida C.
Does it smell minty or like wax.