BY ZUM

Koalas love eucalyptus, so it's got to be good, right? Of course, because it's clean, camphoric and purifying. A great soap for the kitchen. Ingredients: Saponified 100% food grade olive, coconut, palm & castor oils, in a goat's milk base, with pure essential oils and mineral pigments. see more...

Alexis D.
Washington , DC
Zum Bar Goat's Milk Soap is one of my favorite products to use. I really enjoy the freshness I feel after using it and my skin feels more moisturized and soft. It is a bit on the expensive side for a bar of soap and the scent doesn't last on your hands very long, but I've not been disappointed! Will definitely be purchasing other scents to add to my collection!
Anna K.
Huntingtown, MD
I have switched to goats milk soap from a friends recommendation and have been loving them ever since. my skin it so soft and supple that I don't feel the need to moisturize before leaving the house!
Kristina B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I absolutely love this soap bar! The scent is amazing, eucalyptus just opens up your sinuses and makes you feel alive. The ingredients are natural and completely safe.
Jessica B.
Eucalyptus is my favorite scent of all time! It can always wake me right up & fill me with exhilaration. I haven't met a Zum Bar that I didn't love yet.
Tracey C.
Sweet Springs, MO
Zum bars smell really good and work great, i just don't keep much bar soap around. it's too messy with little hands always reaching for it.
Taylor W.
Lancaster, PA
These soaps are my favorite! They smell so wonderful and the scents last. They are such great quality. So worth it.
Lyndsay W.
Tularosa, NM
Great scent! It smells so clean and a little manly. I don't even use lotion since switching to zum.
danika j.
Harmony, PA
Love these soaps so much! They smell so super good and they are perfect for all skin types:)
Anna S.
Kansas City, MO
I love this company! Their products smell heavenly and they're gentle on your skin.
Mackenzie B.
Durham, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love that this soap is all natural. It is also so creamy and smells amazing.
Morgan C.
Garrett, IN
Has anyone tried this kind yet?
Grace C.
Columbus Ohio
Where can you buy this? What store?