BY INDIGENOUS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Indigenous Dental Health Bones are the perfect blend of science and nature. Made with ProDen PlaqueOff from natural sea kelp, these dental chews help fight plaque and tartar. see more...

Review (1)
Barbi P.
Centennial, CO
My favorite dog breath busting product.
First the important info
1.) made in the USA (not china...not because I think all products made in China are junk but because they have a known track record for producing products that kill dogs)
2.) grain free (because it's not a quality ingredient and has allergy issues for many dogs
3.) quality ingredients (because my dog needs to eat better than I do and live forever)

My dog Lu has medical issues that cause her to have to eat wet food only. as a result her teeth are hurting and her breath is absolutely horrible. I can smell her yawn across the house. This is the best "chew" I have found & I have tried tons! It doesn't cure her bath breath but it sure helps a lot. It also doesn't "fix" the problem, You have to give them the chews often. I usually give Lu 1/2 a chew every 2 days.

My only complaints are that they are expensive and she wants them all the time. It is her favorite treat by far! worth the $$ for sure but ouch!!