BY INDIEFLIX

The Chicago Tribune names Film Festival in a Box as one of "10 cool games that bring families together" and according to the New York Times, "It's a film festival & award show at home"! We love what this product represents - bringing together a community of people for an evening of art & entertainment! The New Interactive Movie Game!   You and your friends choose Best Picture and Best Performance.  Host a real film festival and support actual filmmakers from your living room .  Four Short Pottymouth Comedies for Mature Audiences Touted as the book club of film, Film Festival in a Box is a great excuse to have a party!  And it s the perfect gift for just about anyone: Film lovers, your favorite hostess, the whole family , or those friends of yours that already have "everything."  If they like movies, they ll love Film Festival in a Box. Get some. see more...

Melanie R.
Melanie R.
I bought this on a whim from drugstore.com and I didn't know it was just a DvD. The package is REALLY small. The game was still fun.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
I've got a potty mouth and sometimes these movies are the best. What an awesome idea. I love this. My family and I are total movie buffs, especially my husband and I. This is perfect for us.
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
This product works great. I was hesitant at first, but was totally proved wrong. Glad i bought this
Jewel C.
Jewel C.
Where do they sell this??