Add a Photo

By INDIEFLIX
The Chicago Tribune names Film Festival in a Box as one of "10 cool games that bring families together" and according to the New York Times, "It's a film festival & award show at home"! We love what this product represents - bringing together a community of people for an evening of art & entertainment! The New Interactive Movie Game!   You and your friends choose Best Picture and Best Performance.  Host a real film festival and support actual filmmakers from your living room.   Chillers:  Movies that go Bump in the Night Touted as the book club of film, Film Festival in a Box is a great excuse to have a party!  And it s the perfect gift for just about anyone:  Film lovers, your favorite hostess, the whole family , or those friends of yours that already have "everything."  If they like movies, they ll love Film Festival in a Box. We all
Maluhia K.
Maluhia K.
Frederick, Md
We've seen these in the store and have wondered if we should buy it. I'm glad I read the reviews here first! This looks like a ton of fun! My family loves chillers and zombie movies!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
What an awesome idea. I love this. My family and I are total movie buffs and we love movie activities. This is perfect for us. My husband and I love chilling movies and this would be perfect box for us. Who's got the pocorn?!?
Raquel J.
Raquel J.
Bay Springs, MS
The chiller box was entertaining, the films in the box was actually pretty good.
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Me and my family love these and the varrity isn't bad either!! IBest family plan ever!!
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
I love watching horror/chiller movies like the next person but with this I can honestly say that I was disappointed to say the least. However I wouldn't be opposed to watch these again with my group of friends and such.
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
What's inside this box?
Robyn K.
Robyn K.
Alexandria, MN
Where have you found these in your area?
Brianna A.
Brianna A.
Sellersville , PA
Are these movies any good?
Deeanna B.