BY INDIE

• Does anyone know any other games like this? One that is i...1 Answers
Emily W.
Columbus, OH
Discovered this game at one of our local board game parlors, and I was not excited to play it. 4 hours later our group was on game 20 and we were hooked. I immediately went home and bought it and have gotten all of my friends excited about it too. You can buy expansion packs for it, but the classic game is always a blast
Rabilyn A.
Hell yes, this game is amazing. This is such a high energy game to play with friends. I've built so many new friendships and made great memories with this game. It's a guaranteed good time. Easy to learn and play. Definitely hard to win.
Andrea S.
Joliet, IL
This game is one of my favorites. It can be a bit hard to figure out the spies, especially if in a larger group. I would say the sweet spot is around 6. The additional expansions offer a lot of extra options that really expand on the game more. Strategy and quick talking are keys to this game and will get you far in making your team win. It really is a lot of fun and I totally recommend buying it.
Rita W.
Bayside, NY
My friends and I play this game allll the time. We love this game. It allows all of us to communicate. Its like playing mafia. Sometimes we start arguing and yelling but in the end we all know its a fun game. MUST BUY
Winnie M.
Alameda, CA
This game so fun with any group of friends! I play it all the time with my friends and being a different character each time makes it different. There is a lot of thought going into who the "evil" people are while the "good" people are trying to win the game and not let the evil people win.
heidi v.
Pittsburgh, PA
It's fun for a while and then it gets boring. You get used to reading people to see if they are lying our not
Rabilyn A.
Does anyone know any other games like this? One that is interactive with people vs. board.