Indie Lee Rosehip Cleanser

by Indie Lee

Harnessing the power of vitamin-rich rosehip oil, this gentle yet indulgent cleanser soothes skin to help slow the signs of aging, improve the appearance of wrinkles, preserve moisture, even skin tone, and boost radiance. Treats redness and rosacea. Gentle enough for sensitive skin.

IsIndie Lee Rosehip Cleanser this great for sensitive skin?
Indie Lee Rosehip Cleanser I love their brightening cleanser! I’m interested in trying this cleanser out. The Rose hip leads [email protected] believe it’s a little dryer and might be better suited for oily skin. Is thisntrue?
What is the scent like in this cleanser??
Start your review of Indie Lee Rosehip Cleanser!
Product Highlights
“I love this cleanser. It recently replaced Aveeno as my nightly cleanser. It's so gentle of my sensitive skin, is wonderfully moisturizing, and smells amazing. The packaging is also adorable! Totally worth the higher price point!” in reviews
Wethersfield, CT
Indie Lee Rosehip Cleanser uploaded by Rebecca P.
This is incredibly smooth on the skin, very similar to the Fresh Soy Cleanser. Gel base with very unnoticeable scent if any. Foams up a bit if you use it directly on dry or slightly damp skin. Barely foams at all on wet skin. I use this with my Foreo and have noticed how gentle it feels compared to some of my other cleansers. This would be perfect for sensitive skin of any dry/oily/combo type.
Brick, NJ
Purchased at: bluemercury
I love Indie Lee products. This cleanser, however, was not my favorite. I got a good-sized sample from Blue Mercury and I’ve been using if for over a week. I feel like my face does not come as clean as it usually does. There is always some makeup residue still in my skin. It has an almost oily feeling on the skin. It’s not stripping but I’m not sure it’s for me.
Marana, AZ
I am a big fan of this cleanser. It foams up nicely, smells pleasant (but not strong) and doesn't leave my face feeling tight or over cleansed. It doesn't strip my skin, but definitely get's it clean. I am currently without this in my drawer and very soon plan on purchasing more because it's a great everyday cleanser.
Olathe, KS
I will preach the gospel of indie lee to the ends of the earth! THis cleanser is so good! it's a little drying for my daily use but I use it during a breakout and I feel like it dries my zits right up! You can also use it as a mask. I do this when I feel a zit coming on and I feel like it helps prevent it the oncoming zit.
Bloomsburg, PA
I thought this would be more impressive because of the price tag. It’s very gentle, but the texture is a bit odd, as well as the smell. It takes awhile to rinse off, as it becomes pretty thick once I put it on my face and rub it in. Not a fan.
A nice gentle cleanser. Hydrating and efficient at cleansing the skin. I didn’t really notice any huge difference but if you’re looking for just a basic cleanser that doesn’t dry or strip, this ones the one.
Durham, NC
I was recommended this product for my dry sensitive skin. It’s super cleansing - it leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean (for better or for worse) with only one pump of the fluid. I have noticed that my skin hasn’t been as dry since I started using it.
Philadelphia, PA
This hose hip oil face wash is really awesome. It cleanses my skin so nicely and gives me a glow after I dry my skin. It is so soft afterwards and the face wash smells so good.
West Palm Bch, FL
This cleanser is really nice. It cleans the skin without stripping it, is very gentle. It doesn’t removes makeup for me, so I use it as a second cleanser. It smells divine. I love to use this in summer time.
1,415 reviews
I love this cleanser! I have many cleansersand love this one because it’s got such a beautiful rose scent. It smells like a thousand roses on my face. Super silky gel formula, very gentle, and cleans my face well! The packaging is also beautiful. Love the pump bottle!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Pomona, CA
Olathe, KS
2 months ago
Jacqueline H. • a month ago
I didn’t care for it but I do want to try the brightening cleanser.
San Antonio
a year ago
Hi Influenster Community! What is everyone’s opinion of the Indie Lee Rosehip Cleanser for those who have tried it? I have always loved rosehip and am interested in Indie Lee products!
Rebecca P. • 3 months ago
Big fan of this cleanser. Very similar to their brightening cleanser but slightly more gentle and less fragrence! I use it everyday!
New York City
2 years ago
Indie Lee Rosehip Cleanser sounds really nice but concerned with fragrance being so high on ingredient list I wonder if this is suitable for acne prone skin. Has this been irritating at all or is it soothing enough that it won’t break you out?
Rebecca P. • 3 months ago
I find it to be super gentle and soothing. I actually barely notice a fragrence with this cleanser, it's super light especially compared to the fragrence of the brightening cleansers