Indie Lee Rosehip Cleanser

by Indie Lee

Harnessing the power of vitamin-rich rosehip oil, this gentle yet indulgent cleanser soothes skin to help slow the signs of aging, improve the appearance of wrinkles, preserve moisture, even skin tone, and boost radiance. Treats redness and rosacea. Gentle enough for sensitive skin.

IsIndie Lee Rosehip Cleanser this great for sensitive skin?
Indie Lee Rosehip Cleanser I love their brightening cleanser! I’m interested in trying this cleanser out. The Rose hip leads [email protected] believe it’s a little dryer and might be better suited for oily skin. Is thisntrue?
What is the scent like in this cleanser??
Start your review of Indie Lee Rosehip Cleanser!
Product Highlights
“I love this cleanser. It recently replaced Aveeno as my nightly cleanser. It's so gentle of my sensitive skin, is wonderfully moisturizing, and smells amazing. The packaging is also adorable! Totally worth the higher price point!” in reviews
One of the best cleansers out there without stripping your skin moisture. I highly recommend if you don't mind using the same cleanser for the next 6 months due to its shorter shelf life (Some people like to have multiple cleansers FYI)
Montreal, QC
This cleanser has a beautiful refreshing scent and is great for morning cleanse. It is lightweight and refreshing. I took away one star because of the jelly texture, it is a bit tricky to handle. But it does a good job.
St, NL
I love natural brands however I haven’t been wowed by Indie Lee yet. This cleanser was nothing special for me it was just a basic cleanser. Their packaging is nice. Since I haven’t been wowed I wouldn’t recommend.
London, West Drayton
Amazing product! Leaves my face feeling so refreshed and soft. It also has such a lovely scent to it and I’m a sucker for nice smelling things!
Chestermere, AB
The BEST cleanser for removing makeup AND cleaning skin. Gentle enough for using on your eyes, but strong enough to remove makeup and dirt.
Kitchener, ON
Indie lee is an incredible company / woman and I love these products. The cleansers are extra gentle and effective and completely natural
Roath , Cardiff
Love this cleanser. Doesn’t dry or strip my skin and my skin is looking cleared. It’s gentle and effective. Love the packaging too.
Edmonton, AB
Love this cleanser. Slicks off makeup so well and gently exfoliates without abrasion. A little pricy and not a ton of product
Matamoros #247 col raul romero
Pues es un bien producto no me quejo pero creo que tengo otros preferido solo lo usé una vez para ver cómo funciona
It didn’t really do much and my skin felt very dry after each use. I finished the bottle but won’t be repurchasing.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Pomona , CA
Olathe, KS
2 months ago
Jacqueline H. • a month ago
I didn’t care for it but I do want to try the brightening cleanser.
San Antonio
a year ago
Hi Influenster Community! What is everyone’s opinion of the Indie Lee Rosehip Cleanser for those who have tried it? I have always loved rosehip and am interested in Indie Lee products!
Rebecca P. • 3 months ago
Big fan of this cleanser. Very similar to their brightening cleanser but slightly more gentle and less fragrence! I use it everyday!
New York City
2 years ago
Indie Lee Rosehip Cleanser sounds really nice but concerned with fragrance being so high on ingredient list I wonder if this is suitable for acne prone skin. Has this been irritating at all or is it soothing enough that it won’t break you out?
Rebecca P. • 3 months ago
I find it to be super gentle and soothing. I actually barely notice a fragrence with this cleanser, it's super light especially compared to the fragrence of the brightening cleansers