Indie Lee Rosehip Cleanser

by Indie Lee

Harnessing the power of vitamin-rich rosehip oil, this gentle yet indulgent cleanser soothes skin to help slow the signs of aging, improve the appearance of wrinkles, preserve moisture, even skin tone, and boost radiance. Treats redness and rosacea. Gentle enough for sensitive skin.

IsIndie Lee Rosehip Cleanser this great for sensitive skin?
Indie Lee Rosehip Cleanser I love their brightening cleanser! I’m interested in trying this cleanser out. The Rose hip leads [email protected] believe it’s a little dryer and might be better suited for oily skin. Is thisntrue?
What is the scent like in this cleanser??
Start your review of Indie Lee Rosehip Cleanser!
Product Highlights
“I love this cleanser. It recently replaced Aveeno as my nightly cleanser. It's so gentle of my sensitive skin, is wonderfully moisturizing, and smells amazing. The packaging is also adorable! Totally worth the higher price point!” in reviews
North Bergen
This cleanser smells amazing a little goes a long way. It s gel rule cleanser. It says it take makeup off but honestly the eye makeup always needs a balm or an extra step to take off. Leaves the skin cleanse and moisturize As well.
The Indie Lee Rosehip Cleanser is gentle on my sensitive skin. The texture has a gel like consistency that has a translucent pinkish color. It reminds me of my Fresh Soy Cleanser. 2 pumps of the gel is all you need to cleanse your face, but if you wear a full face of makeup you will need to cleanse twice to get all the makeup off. I always double cleanse in the evening, first using an oil based cleanser to remove my makeup. Second cleanse is either gel or cream based cleanser. I use the Indie Lee Rosehip Cleanser as my second cleanse as I want all its natural goodness to be the closest thing to my skin. Product has a low ph, little to no foaming, spreads easily on skin, and rinses off leaving no residue. Has a light refreshing rose scent that is quite subtle.Indie Lee Rosehip Cleanser
Des Plaines, IL
Nice product. I like this very much. All my friends love it too. When I tried it I was satisfied a lot. Nice packaging. I will buy it again and again for me and like gifts for my friends. I will recommend this product to my friends
Norwalk, CA
Such a great overall brand I've used this rose hip Cleanser and lots of their body scrubs. The owner is really genuine and you can see that in the clean ingredient list.
Indie lee rose hip cleanser was a decent cleanser. I didn't think there was anything wrong with it but I wouldn't buy it again. I didn't see any difference in my acne. I like that it didn't irate my skin. It was a good cleanser and smelled nice.
Wilmington, DE
This delicate gel was created specifically for sensitive skin (suitable for people with rosacea and with particular redness of the skin).It can be used as a second stage of cleansing, as well as removing makeup from the eyes and even washing the brush. The composition of the product is only 6 components and all of them are natural (water, sodium salt of fatty acids of olive oil, glycerin, rosehip oil, Carragenan extract and Eriobotria extract of Japanese).A find for those who dream of a natural, but effective care.This gel helps to remove irritation and eliminate redness of the skin, helps to reduce post-acne and moisturize the skin.In fact, this is the softest remedy of all that I have ever tried. But at the same time, it really cleans the skin without drying and perfectly removes almost any make-up (except waterproof).I use this remedy for 2 weeks and I can say that my skin has never felt better 💖
St Clr Shores, MI
I got a deluxe sample size of this in an ipsy! I love it! This cleanser cleaned by skin well while moisturizing and clearing my skin up a bit! The texture was kind of weird but still a great product.
I use this as part of my double cleanse routine and so far so good. It doesn’t leave my skin feeling dry or tight like some cleansers do. It smells good too which is a bonus. Would recommend.
Kalaheo, HI
I received a sample of this product in my ipsy. It has a nice light rose scent and left my face feeling clean. I wasn't overly impressed with it but I did enjoy the packaging. It was nice to try but it's just not for me.
Beautiful gel cleanser. Would work for all skin types. Leaves skin refreshed and toned. I love it. I have dry skin and it doesn't leave me feeling dry and tight.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Pomona , CA
Olathe, KS
2 months ago
Jacqueline H. • a month ago
I didn’t care for it but I do want to try the brightening cleanser.
San Antonio
a year ago
Hi Influenster Community! What is everyone’s opinion of the Indie Lee Rosehip Cleanser for those who have tried it? I have always loved rosehip and am interested in Indie Lee products!
Rebecca P. • 3 months ago
Big fan of this cleanser. Very similar to their brightening cleanser but slightly more gentle and less fragrence! I use it everyday!
New York City
2 years ago
Indie Lee Rosehip Cleanser sounds really nice but concerned with fragrance being so high on ingredient list I wonder if this is suitable for acne prone skin. Has this been irritating at all or is it soothing enough that it won’t break you out?
Rebecca P. • 3 months ago
I find it to be super gentle and soothing. I actually barely notice a fragrence with this cleanser, it's super light especially compared to the fragrence of the brightening cleansers