Indie Lee Clearing Mask 1.7 oz/ 48.2 g uploaded by Vincent C.

BY INDIE LEE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A deep cleansing clay mask that prevents dryness. Solutions for:- Pores- Acne and blemishes- OilinessIf you want to know more… Deep cleanse, soothe, and nourish the complexion with this gentle yet effective treatment mask. Salicylic and glycolic acids work to clear pores and exfoliate dead skin cells. Bentonite clay and colloidal sulfur help gently draw out impurities. Hyaluronic acid, zinc oxide, chamomile, and red seaweed extracts ensure skin is left calm and hydrated. "The Clearing Mask is a staple of my spa day Sunday ritual." Founder Indie Lee Indie Lee is leaping bunny certified, cruelty-free, vegan-friendly, and printed on FSC certified paper. Clean at Sephora When you spot our Clean seal, you can be sure we've checked that this brand's product is made without the ingredients you told us you'd most like to avoid. Clean at Sephora™ is formulated without: Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban. All skincare, hair, and makeup brands with the Clean Seal have less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. see more...

Vincent C.
College Park
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this clearing mask by Indie Lee! I have combination, acne-prone skin and use it after an exfoliating mask to clean out my pores and it works wonders without drying me out. It has a fairly light texture that spreads easily. The mask washes off nicely and is not hard to get off. Only downside is that there is a scent some people may find too strong and nauseating. Other than that, I Highly recommend giving this a try if you’re looking for a clay mask!
Kimberly L.
Boca Raton
Indie lee has been life changing to my skin regimen. I use just about the whole line. Highly recommend.
brooke f.
Purchased at: Sephora
Mask works very well, kept my skin moisturized and cleansed! Smell is overpowering, but I didnt mind it. Overall really nice product