BY INDIE LEE

An antioxidant-rich, refreshing cleanser and eye makeup remover that exudes a light strawberry aroma, naturally washing away impurities and residue while brightening complexion and softening skin. Formulated with strawberry oil, a natural exfoliator known for delivering luminous, clean, and healthy skin. When applied to face and left to sit for 5-10 minutes (before rinsing), this complexion clearer acts as an exfoliating mask. see more...

• Is this brand cruelty free? 1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this in Canada? Are there certain websites it's o...1 Answers
  • Is this expensive? Is it good for dry skin??1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Justine F.
Brooklyn, NY
love this cleanser! Straight up this is an expensive product. BUT it's amazing and worth it for it's results and esthetics. It cleanses any residual makeup and is great for sensitive skin. It doesn't cause me any redness!
Chelsea T.
Greenville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
A wonderful cleanser with the nice light scent. Leaves skin feeling nice and soft and definitely clean. Formula light and doesn’t weigh skin down. Would purchase again to use daily. Super gentle and nice.
Erin R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the Brightening Cleanser from @indie_lee! Not only does it smell like strawberry candy but it gently removes my makeup leaving my skin soft, refreshed, and like the name implies, brighter! I've even left it on as a mask for an additional 10 minutes to reveal a clear and luminous complexion. It's a great affordable option too!
Alyssa W.
Antioch, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE the smell! And it makes my face feel so fresh and clean! I use this after a gentle exfoliator, when I have the time. And when I feel like my face needs some extra attention. Definitely would tell my friends and family to try this one!
Amrit Sadhana K.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my ALL TIME favorite cleanser. For starters: it smells AMAZING. Like a field of strawberries. It's cleans make up off really well and I feel good using it because it has amazing ingredients. I can't lit without this one.
Lauren Q.
Kingston, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first tried this from my Ipsy glam bag and thought I loved it so I went out and bought it.  It is a bit expensive, about $30-35 for 4oz container. Pros: it smells wonderful, by far the best smelling cleanser I have ever used and I keep using it for that main reason.  I also like that it is in no way harsh for the skin which is also great, it is more of a gel like consistency and doesn't get very soapy.
Cons: I have not seen much of an improvement in my skin tone like they claim I should.  I also follow up my cleanser with a toner and notice that even after a pretty good cleanse I still find dirt/makeup on my cotton ball, which is pretty disappointing and the main reason I only gave it 3 stars.  I just do not think it gives the cleanse I need after wearing makeup all day long.
I also am taking into consideration that not all skin is created equal, therefore what did not work for me might work wonders on others :) .  I grew up with very oily skin and in my later years of life ( I am now 29) it has turned to be very combination.  Not sure if that will help others or not.  If you can get your hands on sample I would recommend trying it but for the price and the lack of results I personally saw I will not be buying another round once this is used up.
Chassidy H.
Kuna
Beauty Junkie Expert
absolutely love this product! I was very skeptical to try it, as I already had my favorites. But after a few uses, I knew I was hooked. My face feels incredible.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I received this in an ipsy bag and while it's a good cleanser it's not the best cleanser I've ever used. It has this plastic smell but it's not a bad plastic smell. I actually like it. My issue is it does come in a gel form so it's very easy to slip out of my hand. It also doesn't foam up in the shower. It continues to stay a gel as you massage it into the skin. It cleaned my skin, didn't dry it out, and didn't break me out but I have other cleansers I'd use over this. All and all it's pretty good.
Kat H.
Oxford, OH
I just received a sample of this from Sephora and I am in love with it! You don't need to use too much at one time, so this sample gave me about five uses. The texture is amazing and leaves my skin feeling soft and looking bright and glowey. Not to mention, it smells amazing. I will definitely be purchasing the full size product!
amber f.
Beech Grove, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in an old ipsy bag way Back and only used it once or twice. I really hated the scent of it. Everyone says it smells like strawberries but it's not a fruity scent. It's supposed to be a brightening cleanser but it felt kinda tingly on my face and my skin is definitely not sensitive. It didn't foam up or anything to even feel like a cleanser and the oil formula made it tough to rinse off
Sofia G.
San Diego, CA
Is this good for oily/acne prone skin? I've always wanted to try Indie Lee!
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
Does this do a good job of removing excess dirt and makeup?
Vanessa H.
London, ON
Where can I buy this in Canada? Are there certain websites it's on? :)
Katie M.
Trussville, AL
Is this expensive? Is it good for dry skin??
Vanessa H.
London, ON
Does anyone else find that this cleanser burns their eyes? It's not right away but i find after my routine is done my eyes are sore and slightly burning. The indie lee cleanser is the only new thing i've introduced to my skin so i think it's this although i'm tying to deny it 😩