BY INDIE LEE

An antioxidant-rich, refreshing cleanser and eye makeup remover that exudes a light strawberry aroma, naturally washing away impurities and residue while brightening complexion and softening skin. Formulated with strawberry oil, a natural exfoliator known for delivering luminous, clean, and healthy skin. When applied to face and left to sit for 5-10 minutes (before rinsing), this complexion clearer acts as an exfoliating mask. see more...

• Is this brand cruelty free? 1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this in Canada? Are there certain websites it's o...1 Answers
  • Is this expensive? Is it good for dry skin??1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Chrissy D.
Chrissy D.
Woodland Hls, CA
Seriously, that nostalgic fragrance for me is so lovely🔹Still can't put my finger on where I know that smell🔹Anyhow, it's strawberry 🍓 intoxicating and the texture is gelish but when added with water, kinda sliquidy🔹 It lightly lathers and I adore how soft my skin is after washing, and I did notice my complexion was brighter.. 😱 No tight squeaky clean feeling, just soft and supple and clean. 🍓💙
Sharla B.
Sharla B.
Abilene, TX
This is the Holy Grail of skin cleansers.... You will see results almost Instantly ... clean glowing healthy looking skin. It is an all natural product and seems to be excellent for people with sensitive skin or allergies. It was developed by a woman that was going through cancer treatments and became sensitive other cleansers. This product does its job and then some in my opinion.
Kanza T.
Kanza T.
Piscataway, NJ
I received this cleanser in an old Ipsy glambag, and it didn't blow me away. Mostly because I'm looking for something that will help me fight acne and oiliness. However, I found it to be gentle on my sensitive skin, and it did not make me break out. Overall, using this cleannser was a pleasant enough experience, as the smell is not overwhelming.
Kat H.
Kat H.
Oxford, OH
I just received a sample of this from Sephora and I am in love with it! You don't need to use too much at one time, so this sample gave me about five uses. The texture is amazing and leaves my skin feeling soft and looking bright and glowey. Not to mention, it smells amazing. I will definitely be purchasing the full size product!
Terrin H.
Terrin H.
This is by far my favorite facial cleanser! It transformed my skin after just a few days of using it. I love that it is all natural and all the ingredients are not only safe but amazing for your skin. I also love the smell, it reminds me of a strawberry shortcake doll I had as a kid.
Lea W.
Lea W.
Brooklyn, NY
My go-to cleanser.
I could not live with out it. It makes my skin feel so refreshed and clean.
I'm very acne prone and keeps it at bay. Since I live in the city I walk everywhere so having a good facial cleanser is crucial. Will never try anything else.
Angela T.
Angela T.
HOLY GRAIL!!! This cleanser is the bomb. It is a bit pricey but you should always invest in skincare!! You'll definitely see the brightening results within weeks. My skin is clear and I get many compliments
Cha H.
Cha H.
Marshall, MN
Something I use only during the spring and summer times. It definitely keeps my skin clean and soft but it also gives my skin a shine. I feel great with no makeup on.
Lauren Q.
Lauren Q.
Kingston, NY
I first tried this from my Ipsy glam bag and thought I loved it so I went out and bought it.  It is a bit expensive, about $30-35 for 4oz container. Pros: it smells wonderful, by far the best smelling cleanser I have ever used and I keep using it for that main reason.  I also like that it is in no way harsh for the skin which is also great, it is more of a gel like consistency and doesn't get very soapy.
Cons: I have not seen much of an improvement in my skin tone like they claim I should.  I also follow up my cleanser with a toner and notice that even after a pretty good cleanse I still find dirt/makeup on my cotton ball, which is pretty disappointing and the main reason I only gave it 3 stars.  I just do not think it gives the cleanse I need after wearing makeup all day long.
I also am taking into consideration that not all skin is created equal, therefore what did not work for me might work wonders on others :) .  I grew up with very oily skin and in my later years of life ( I am now 29) it has turned to be very combination.  Not sure if that will help others or not.  If you can get your hands on sample I would recommend trying it but for the price and the lack of results I personally saw I will not be buying another round once this is used up.
amber f.
amber f.
Beech Grove, IN
I got this in an old ipsy bag way Back and only used it once or twice. I really hated the scent of it. Everyone says it smells like strawberries but it's not a fruity scent. It's supposed to be a brightening cleanser but it felt kinda tingly on my face and my skin is definitely not sensitive. It didn't foam up or anything to even feel like a cleanser and the oil formula made it tough to rinse off
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
Does this do a good job of removing excess dirt and makeup?
Sofia G.
Sofia G.
San Diego, CA
Is this good for oily/acne prone skin? I've always wanted to try Indie Lee!
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Is this brand cruelty free?
London, ON
Does anyone else find that this cleanser burns their eyes? It's not right away but i find after my routine is done my eyes are sore and slightly burning. The indie lee cleanser is the only new thing i've introduced to my skin so i think it's this although i'm tying to deny it 😩
London, ON
Where can I buy this in Canada? Are there certain websites it's on? :)