BY INDIE LEE

Banish blemishes on-the-go with this fast acting, acne spot treatment. A discreet, clear formula quickly helps to shrink the size of spots, reduce redness, and heal pores. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Yes! Obsessing over this, I've had so many issues with these resistant blemishes on my cheeks that keep going from more to less inflamed, but they leave dark marks and never fully go away (so they go from 1-10 in no time flat in terms of major breakouts). I've been using this on them for a few days now and I love it, it's not too harsh (I have Very sensitive skin) and the density of the blemishes (the way I always know they're still there) has gone down a lot! Very easy to store because it's so small, with a great little doe foot applicator, never puts on too much! Definitely recommend for anyone with cystic type blemishes they've been struggling with!" in 3 reviews
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
This stick works wonders. I have found that it works as well as the Kate Somerville blemish spot treatment but this one is clear and doesn’t reek of sulfur. The nice thing about this one is since it is clear and dries quickly, it is easy to reapply as needed (obviously applying it over your makeup would be a total waste). For most pimples, I apply this at night and wake-up zit free by morning. I do occasionally get a hellacious undergrounder and those take more patience, but applying this to the blemishes of concern after washing my face AM and PM really speeds up the healing process. Definitely a tool everyone should have in their arsenal.
Megs K.
Los Angeles
I love Indie Lee products.  The blemish stick waa ok but def not my favorite product from them.  I suffer from cystic acne and I had a breakout, so naturally,  I used the blemish stick.  I didn't notice a change other than the pimple turned into a dry spot.  I still give it 4 stars cause I love Indie Lee.
Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
This! Product! Is! Amazing! Indie has done it again! All of her products are absolute magic and PERFECT for people with sensitive skin. I will just dab a little bit of the product onto a q-tip (I like to keep the doe foot applicator free from bacteria this way) and I will apply as needed to my problem spots. The next morning my blemishes are significantly less irritated, and clear within 2-3 days.
Laura I.
Glen Ridge , NJ
I wanted to love this product but I didn’t see much of a difference when using. I also heard it would heal pimples quicker but it just seems to burn and make them worse.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Indie Lee Blemish Stick is great for covering up all the acne, pigmentation, and dark under eye circles. It really works miracles, I put it on right after putting on moisturizer and before I put on foundation and it makes my skin look glowing and fresh.
Charlotte N.
Los Angeles
Indie Lee's Blemish Stick is a must-have! I carry it with me in my bag and use it whenever I want to treat a blemish on-the-go! The fast acting, clear formula helps reduce redness and combat breakouts discretely. I personally believe it is worth the investment.
Kate J.
San Francisco, CA
Color me impressed! As long as you're careful about how you apply it, it actually works great. Apply it too liberally, though, and it WILL dry out the surrounding skin - which can cause flaking and other issues, depending on your skin type. But all in all likelihood, this is a handy little tool! I like that you can use it throughout the day, even under your makeup - and it's still effective! I highly recommend.
Clare J.
I love this brand but they blemish stick or spot treatment didn't work for me. I followed the instructions but the blemishes is still the same as it was 2 days when I started using this product. Hopefully they can change the packaging too, I had to clean the tip after use before sticking it back to the tube to make sure there's no cross contamination.
Critical B.
Dallas, TX
This product smells like straight up alcohol, because the majority of it is. I expected an organic brand to use something like tea tree oil, but it's just harsh ingredients. I don't see a noticeable difference in my blemishes but it stings going on and dries me out more than other spot treatments have.
Kasey C.
This blemish stick is great for instantly treating acne or problem spots! It is very potent and could be a bit strong for those with very sensitive skin, but it gets the job done quickly and effectively. It is a great daytime blemish treatment. The doe-foot applicator is also very easy to use.
Sydney T.
Is this any good??
Raven G.
Aliso viejo, CA
Expensive? Does it really work?
Jaclyn L.