Indie Hair Dry Shampoo #Comeclean uploaded by Brittany H.Indie Hair Dry Shampoo #Comeclean uploaded by Brittany H.

BY INDIE HAIR

Come clean with this dry shampoo by Indie Hair. Give your old style new life with this oil absorbing product while leaving your hair smelling minty fresh. Its custom blend of ingredients gives your hair strength, moisture, shine and bounce. Size: 5.3 ounce Quantity: One (1) dry shampoo Targeted area: Hair For any hair type Color-safe Gluten-free Paraban-free We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Washington, PA
This is hands down the best dry shampoo! I have tried so many different brands and while I have found some others that I like, none compare to this one. Does not leave a white residue and does not have that terrible smell that almost all other dry shampoos have. I use this product just about everyday and only need to wash my hair 1-2x per week. This is a must have!
McKayla M.
McKayla M.
Cincinnati, OH
This is hands down my most favorite Dry Shampoo! My hair is naturally super oily so I never felt like I could go a day without washing. I've tried several other dry shampoo's but all made my hair even more greasy. This product was a game changer for me!
Lexie B.
Lexie B.
This is a great dry shampoo! It smells good, doesn't go on white or chalky like some other ones I've tried and it cuts the grease in my hair down quite a bit - extending my wash one more day! I stock up when it's on sale as Cosmo prof - I love it!
Hana S.
Hana S.
Portland, OR
The BEST dry shampoo i have used. smells great, and doesn't leave a gross residue. i have decreased washing my hair by a LOT. i only wash my hair once a week and it doesn't get greasy or gross thanks to the dry shampoo. this is a MUST HAVE
Autumn L.
Autumn L.
Apache Junction, AZ
My go to dry shampoo! I've been using it for years! I love the container. The product is so light and cold! I love it. Totally affordable and easy to come by. I love the smell and long wearability I get with it.
Allison T.
Allison T.
Mc Kenzie, TN
The best dry shampoo and the market! Makes hair so manageable. To be honest, I want to use this everyday!
emily t.
emily t.
Youngsville, PA
I ave horrible greasy hair! UGH I can't go two days without completely washing and shampooing, even after using a cleanser. This stuff is a miracle worker, it goes on light and give me an extra day to wear my hair. By the end of the day it has worn off and I hated it at first but I have grown to love my dry shampoo, Have to purchase more soon!
Joy H.
Joy H.
Gosport, IN
This is a great dry shampoo! I have black hair and this does not leave a white cast at all. The smell is pleasant and it does a great job of taking my hair that needs to be washed and helping it go one more day. I have no complaints about this product and I would repurchase in the future!
Kirsten K.
Kirsten K.
Like this dry shampoo. Has a good smell and is easy to use. Works well and gives my hair another day before needing wash without leaving any residue in my hair like other dry shampoos.
Rae S.
Rae S.
Definitely recommend, it's great and makes you feel super clean even if you haven't washed hair
Carissa C.
Carissa C.
Does this dry shampoo leave any sort of white/ gray cast in dark hair?
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Rochester, NY
Scent (strong) is something that has really bothered me in the past with some dry shampoos I've tried. How's this one?
Estefany P.
Estefany P.
Miami, Fl 33191-1501 MV-2366
Shannon L.
Shannon L.
What makes this dry shampoo different from other brands such as Batiste?