Indicator Oral-B Indicator Contour Clean Toothbrush, 4 ct. 40 Soft uploaded by Lakisha H.

BY ORAL-B #88 in Toothbrushes

The Oral-B Indicator toothbrush is gentle on teeth and gums while helping to remove plaque and surface stains from teeth. see more...

Margarita R.
PARMA, OH
I like to keep extra toothbrushes on hand incase of emergency. These are great quality and provide the best cleaning for my oral needs. I use them regularly. I recommend to anyone, they have different types of strength in the brushes. I typically have the medium on hand.
Tikeetha T.
Beltsville, MD
I know some people think that toothbrushes don't matter, but that is not true. This toothbrush is so effective and holds up after repeated scrubbing. I am a repeat customer and will always purchase Oral-B toothbrushes. The bristles get in between my teeth and clean away food. I would recommend this toothbrush.
Melissa D.
These are great and do the job well. Even my dentist hands these out at every visit for free, so I always have a spare. Love that they have an indicator so you know when to toss it, because that is easy to overlook!
Hannah L.
Hahira, GA
toothbrushes are an essential part of our lives, they keep us smiling and grinning our best! these are my go to toothbrush though! i brush my teeth a lot & having braces makes them run down quicker. i would definitely buy again, toothbrushes are an essential.
Lisa F.
Cincinnati, OH
Great toothbrush for the entire family - love the multi packs, fav color for everyone. No complaints about bristles being too hard or stiff. No gum issues. Easy to be happy with this choice of a manual toothbrush.
Lauren I.
I don't feel like these cleaned my teeth good at all, hate the shape on the actual brush and the handle. The bristles were to hard even on the soft and that's a definite no for me. Wouldn't buy again.
Alexis G.
Oxnard, CA
As far as manual toothbrushes go, this brand is durable and dependable. Theres nothing more satisfying than to have smooth, clean teeth after a quick brush, and Oral-B is up to the task.
Lyndsay D.
Edmond, OK
Really like the indicator bristles because its hard to otherwise remember when to change out the toothbrush. I get them from the dentist thatcand cookies. Would recommend to a friend.
Marina M.
This is one of the cheapest toothbrushes and one of the best! When it is old, the bristles turn from blue to white, and if it weren't for that, I'de never remember to change it. The value packs ate very handy, because honestly, who has time and money to go out and buy a fancy toothbrush every time the current one gets old?
Katie B.
Cottonwood, AZ
How much can you say about a toothbrush? Well, it's got a good grip, which is cool. The bristles are stiff but don't hurt my gums, even with everyday use. I've used this brand since I can remember, (Courtesy of mom doing all the shopping.), and I'll probably get the same brand when I move out. It's a good toothbrush.